Build your career with Arbor, one of the leading commercial real estate finance companies in the U.S. For more than 20 years, Arbor has continued to build on its solid reputation as a leading commercial real estate finance company specializing in loan origination and servicing for multifamily, seniors housing, healthcare and other diverse commercial real estate assets through our Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, Bridge, CMBS and Mezzanine loan programs.
At Arbor you will be challenged to continually learn new skills, work in a high-paced environment, and provide exceptional detail and accuracy. Work as an intern on a variety of projects and with a variety of teams within Servicing Operations such as Customer Service, Tax, Investor Accounting and Insurance. Work under supervision of a Team Lead on assignments and develop relationships with other staff and clients. This role requires the ability to continually learn and use new skills, and to work in a high-paced, changeable client-service environment.
HOURS OF OPERATION: Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
As an Intern, you will get the chance to contribute as a member of the team to which you are assigned and have responsibilities similar to a first year professional. Arbor utilizes the Internship Program as a source for hiring full-time professionals, and strongly encourages all those interested in full-time roles to apply. You will have the opportunity to join a firm that combines entrepreneurial drive with the competitive advantage of being a one-stop destination for borrowers.
The Servicing Operations Intern will have the following duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Update investor remittance balance sheets.
- Update custodial balance worksheets relative to daily bank activity.
- Support bank reconciliations.
- Interact with internal and external customers in support of information requests, new loan set up and payoff processing.
- Interact with real estate taxing authorities, vendors, and other internal and external customers to research, pay, and procure real estate tax information.
- Interact with insurance agents, companies, and other internal and external customers to research, pay, and procure insurance premiums for all loans assigned.
- Effectively apply technology tools and software in assigned areas.
- Keep the supervisors informed of assignment status and progress.
- Develop the ability to identify and understand accounting issues and apply accounting principles and auditing procedures.
- Develop an ability to effectively respond to questions from supervisors and clients.
- Enhance writing skills related to business correspondence.
- Strengthen ability to actively listen and question appropriately to gain full understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Dependable and proactive self-starter with the ability to handle and manage multiple priorities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Satisfactory academic progress in an Accounting, Finance, or related program (GPA of 3.0 or greater)
# of Openings: 3
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Corporate Banking: US Power & Utilities Analyst Requisition ID : 19006595 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Capital Markets Work Location : United States-New York-New...
BE a Team Player. BE Collaborative. BE Community-Minded. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders. Join our team as a Construction Supervisor on a 2-year term for a terminal redevelopment...
Teacher of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics Majestic BC International School (MBCIS) is a BC Offshore School located in Foshan City, China. It opened in September, 2017 and will graduate its...
Description Authentic. Bold. Creative. Responsible. Are you ready to make a move and work for a company that puts the financial well-being of its members first? Its not just something we say at...
Job Title Personal Banking Specialist - Falher / McLennan # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date April 22, 2019 Category Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Customer Service, Sales...
Job Title Personal Banking Specialist - Boyle # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date May 4, 2019 Category Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Customer Service, Sales / Retail /...
Corporate Banking: US Power & Utilities Analyst Requisition ID : 19006595 Position...
BE a Team Player. BE Collaborative. BE Community-Minded. Be all that and more at Colliers...
Teacher of Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics Majestic BC International School (MBCIS) is a BC...
Description Authentic. Bold. Creative. Responsible. Are you ready to make a move and work for a...
Job Title Personal Banking Specialist - Falher / McLennan # of Positions Available 1 Closing...
Job Title Personal Banking Specialist - Boyle # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date May 4,...