Full Time | East Toronto The Danforth West Riverdale, ONTARIO | 3 months | Deadline: 18 May 2018
This position has expired. Do not apply!
$52,480 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Internet Communication Specialist
Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full Time
: Call Centre (Sales and Service)
: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-750 Lawrence Avenue West East building - 4th Floor
: May 18, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
The CIBC eClient Contact Centre plays a key part in supporting the Contact Centre strategic objectives along with the other lines of businesses such as Telephone Banking, Credit Card Services, and our Mortgage team. As an Internet Communication Specialist you’ll ensure an optimal client experience when using our online and mobile banking channels. You’ll be responding to customer inquiries or complaints through e-mails and click chats.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Service Skills - If you have a genuine passion for customer service, enjoy communicating via written platforms and are generally technologically savvy, then this is the right opportunity for you.
- Communication skills - Exceptional business writing skills in English will help you to effectively engage with our clients. We will also look for professional experience with non-verbal communication (especially in respect to their writing styles and guidelines).
- Ability to multi-task & work in fast-paced environments - This role functions in a real-time environment, within the contact centre. You will be managing up to 10 real time chats simultaneously, to help clients address & resolve concerns. High keyboarding / typing speed (> 40 WPM).
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it's the right thing to do.
- You're passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You engage with your heart and mind. You care about people and understand different perspectives. You listen and learn from the experiences of others.
- You're digitally savvy. You seek out innovative solutions and embrace evolving technologies. You can easily adapt to new tools and trends.
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect: Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning, and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.email@example.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- Department operating schedule: 7 days a week, must be flexible to work evenings, weekends, and stat holidays.
- All applicants will be required to complete a writing skills assessment during the interview stage
- Location: E-client operates out of 750 Lawrence Ave West and 5650 Yonge St. You will need to be flexible to attend training at either location. Once the 4 week induction is complete the position will permanently be based out of 750 Lawrence Ave West.
<< Back to Search Results Customer Experience Specialist Req. ID: 71589 Office Location: NA-CA-ON-Toronto-Lawrence Avenue Job Shift: Job Type: Employee Description The Role: At Tesla, our Customer...
Senior Auto Parts Desk - PartSource - Scarborough - C04Q20 PartSource is a chain of automotive parts specialty stores that offer brand-name auto parts to the medium to heavy ‘do-it-yourselfers,’...
Sales Representative | Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough, ON (Cantonese or Mandarin, an asset), TELUS Communications, 9 daysSales Representative | Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough, ON (Cantonese or Mandarin, an asset) - RET20804-18 Description Job Title: Part Time Sales Representative Location: Scarborough Town...
QA Automation Developer (English Services) - TOR06162 Job Family Media Production Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing /...
Rogers & Fido Toronto Job Fair | Thurs, August 16th | Yonge & Bloor Street | 12pm - 5pm, Rogers, 18 daysAt Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are...
<< Back to Search Results Customer Experience Specialist Req. ID: 71589 Office...
Senior Auto Parts Desk - PartSource - Scarborough - C04Q20 PartSource is a chain of automotive...
Sales Representative | Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough, ON (Cantonese or Mandarin, an asset), TELUS Communications, 9 daysSales Representative | Scarborough Town Centre, Scarborough, ON (Cantonese or Mandarin, an...
QA Automation Developer (English Services) - TOR06162 Job Family Media Production Primary...
Rogers & Fido Toronto Job Fair | Thurs, August 16th | Yonge & Bloor Street | 12pm - 5pm, Rogers, 18 daysAt Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and...