Position Type: Full Time Permanent
Imperva is a leading cybersecurity provider delivering best-in-class solutions to protect data and applications wherever they reside – on-premises, in the cloud, and across hybrid environments.
Our customers include leading enterprises, government organizations, SMBs, and service providers who rely on Imperva Incapsula to securely deliver their websites and applications at lightning speed.
Why join our team
At Imperva you’ll be getting a great compensation package and perks, full benefits, top of the line equipment, stocked kitchen, flexibility and an open collaborative environment where you get to work and socialize with like-minded people.
We are looking for talented Python developers who can write highly scalable and effective code. In this role you will develop and maintain existing software and assist with any functionality enhancements.
- You want to make a difference by using the best technology to implement successful solutions
- Ability to learn and adopt new technologies quickly
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Your friends describe you as independent and reliable
- You thrive in a versatile and dynamic team environment
- Always ready to help others and be helped
- You have the ability to resolve technical challenges and comfortable with ambiguity
- Minimum of 3 + years of professional experience as a Python Developer. We are open to both Intermediate and Senior level candidates for this role
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Exposure to working with databases is considered an asset
- All candidates need to be eligible to work in Canada in order to apply for this position.
- All candidates must reside in or be willing to relocate to Vancouver for this position
Imperva is an analyst-recognized, cybersecurity leader—championing the fight to secure data and applications wherever they reside. Once deployed, our solutions proactively identify, evaluate, and eliminate current and emerging threats, so you never have to choose between innovating for your customers and protecting what matters most. Imperva—Protect the pulse of your business.
Req ID: 124274 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Watershed Protection Patroller Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (This position to last not later than September 30, 2021) Department: Water Services Employee Group: GVRDEU Location: Lower...
The Corporation of the City of North Vancouver Planning Analyst Auxiliary The City of North Vancouver is the urban core of the beautiful North Shore and has a long-term vision to be “The...
(Auxiliary) Competition #20006A North Vancouver Recreation & Culture (NVRC) is dedicated to building healthy individuals, families, and communities. We offer a wide range of recreation and...
Requisition ID: 28853 Company Located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), Sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), and səlilwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh), Vancouver has a...
Lynn Valley Library: Communications Department JOB POSTING #21-04 | Closing Date: April 20, 2021 North Vancouver District Public Library inspires learning, discovery, creativity and collaboration...
Req ID: 124274 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...
Watershed Protection Patroller Position Status: Full-Time Temporary (This position to last not...
The Corporation of the City of North Vancouver Planning Analyst Auxiliary The City of North...
(Auxiliary) Competition #20006A North Vancouver Recreation & Culture (NVRC) is dedicated to...
Requisition ID: 28853 Company Located on the traditional, ancestral and unceded lands of the...
Lynn Valley Library: Communications Department JOB POSTING #21-04 | Closing Date: April 20,...