What is the opportunity?
* We are considering candidates from various regions. This position is home-based but the incumbent will be required to physically report to the Dieppe storefront once or twice a week.
RBC Insurance is a supportive and inclusive team that shares common values — including a fundamental respect for each other. As our Life & Wealth Insurance Advisor, you provide integrated life insurance planning and advice as a trusted partner to our clients. This position allows you to build your own business, with the brand, strength, and stability of Canada’s leading financial institution behind you.
What will you do?
- Provide integrated life insurance planning and advice
- Develop an understanding of each client’s needs
- Build rapport with new clients and strengthen existing relationships and establish a thriving client network based on trust
What do you need to succeed?
- A Life License Qualification Program (or willingness to complete)
- Professional sales experience that demonstrates a hunger and passion for opportunity spotting, cross-selling, and meeting/exceeding targets
- A talent for listening, establishing trust with prospects, and dedicated to finding the right solutions for clients
- A flair for building relationships and a strong work ethic
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- An existing network of referrals and/or Centres of Influence
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. Working in collaborative teams, we care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities and achieving success that is mutual.
- RBC’s competitive pay and unique compensation and pension/benefits structure to unlock unlimited earning potential
- Flexible working environment with full mobility
- Sophisticated tools including RBCI software, training, and the team support you need to grow your business
- Continued opportunities for attractive career advancement
- The full suite of RBC Insurance Life, Living Benefits, Wealth, and Travel products
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including pension and flexible benefits
- A world-class training program in financial services
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .
Get Career Alerts
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up for Career Alerts and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch and Home Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salary + Commission
Required Travel (%): 51-75
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 03/29/2019
Req ID: 184084
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to work with our client in Moncton, N.B. This position will be a full time, temporary assignment with the opportunity to be...
Brandt has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager in our Moncton, NB location. Reporting to the VP of Operations, the successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who possesses...
Territory Manager - Compact Equipment Tracking Code 2742-046 Job Description The successful applicant will be responsible for the demonstration and sale of John Deere commercial work site products...
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the BEST opportunity in the market. Currently we have an opening for Accounting Clerk I in Moncton, NB. You...
Our client, a department of the Provincial Government has a fabulous opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant in their Saint John, NB office. This is a contract position-Monday -...
PERKS INCLUDE: · Competitive compensation · Opportunity to travel both to North America and Internationally · Excellent opportunity to develop and advance your career While...
We at Kelly Services are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk to work with our client...
Brandt has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager in our Moncton, NB location. Reporting...
Territory Manager - Compact Equipment Tracking Code 2742-046 Job Description The successful...
At Kelly Services, we believe in relationships, not transactions. We strive to bring you the...
Our client, a department of the Provincial Government has a fabulous opportunity for an...
PERKS INCLUDE: · Competitive compensation · Opportunity to travel both to North...