You will apply your instrument and electrical engineering skills in a team environment, working with experienced technical, maintenance and process personnel to improve production capability, equipment reliability and maintenance efficiency.
Examples of specific job responsibilities:
- Providing instrument and electrical technical support for ongoing operations, shutdown maintenance work and new installations
- Identifying instrument and electrical problems and developing solutions to maintain and improve operations
- Planning, designing and execution of capital and maintenance projects in the instrument and electrical disciplines
- Regular interaction with engineering contractors, electricians, instrument technicians and operations
- Recent graduate with BSc in Electrical Engineering
- To be considered for employment, your most recent unoffical transcript(s) must be submitted with your application
Start date: July 2018
Location: Sarnia, Ontario
- A company committed to career growth - we recruit those who are interested in a career with Imperial and prefer to develop and promote people from within. Our career management process means that you will likely perform a number of unique, challenging roles during your career.
- Successful networking and mentoring programs - enables you to spend time with managers from across the organization to learn about other departments and opportunities. Also allows you to connect with peers at a similar experience level.
- Commitment to safety, ethics & continuous improvement - these standards are the reason Imperial is an industry leader. You will work for a company that upholds safety and ethics ideals and continues to seek out ways to improve.
- Exceptional benefits program - includes competitive savings, retirement, and healthcare plans that you can customize to meet your individual needs. A comprehensive relocation package is provided, if required. Educational and physical fitness financial assistance programs round out our benefits package.
- Continuous learning environment - encourages you to augment your skills and capabilities.
- If you are talented, driven, and want to make meaningful contributions that really impact environmental, safety and bottom line objectives, then you owe it to yourself to apply with Imperial.
- Competitive vacation package - provides you with three weeks of vacation (the first year is pro-rated based on your hiring date) and one scheduled Friday off per month
Who we are
A leading member of Canada’s energy industry, Imperial offers exciting opportunities across our upstream, downstream and chemical, and corporate divisions. We are committed to high standards, applying technology and innovation to meet energy demands in a safe, reliable and environmentally sound manner. No matter what your career path, we provide the platform to elevate your goals and achieve your ambitions, while providing support through wide-ranging programs and benefits.
For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Document must be current and valid (not expired, cancelled or voided). Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
Application deadline: June 5, 2018
Imperial is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, Imperial may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions in the company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
Senior Instrumentation and Control Technologist / Engineer - SAR0079 Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-ON-Sarnia Job : Instrumentation and Controls Schedule : Full-time Employment...
Sales Representative | Lambton Mall, Sarnia, ON - ROL03248-18 Description Do you share our passion for: Advocating for our customers’ needs Creating a personalized experience Genuinely display...
Do you strive to make sure that the work you compete is done in the safest and most environmental way? Do you like to innovate and work towards improving best practices? Our client is looking for...
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - SAR007B Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-ON-Sarnia Job : Mechanical Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Experienced Job...
Junior Mechanical Engineer - SAR007A Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-ON-Sarnia Job : Mechanical Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Experienced Job...
Procurement Administrator - SAR0076 Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-ON-Sarnia Job : Procurement Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Hourly Job Level: Experienced Job...
Senior Instrumentation and Control Technologist /...
Sales Representative | Lambton Mall, Sarnia, ON - ROL03248-18 Description Do you share our...
Do you strive to make sure that the work you compete is done in the safest and most...
Intermediate Mechanical Engineer - SAR007B Company: WorleyParsons Primary...
Junior Mechanical Engineer - SAR007A Company: WorleyParsons Primary...
Procurement Administrator - SAR0076 Company: WorleyParsons Primary...