As the world’s number one distributor of heating and plumbing materials and a leading supplier of building materials, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada provides an environment where employees can take their skills, talents, experience and interests to the next level to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for providing superior customer service to customers over the phone or in person. Responsibilities include assessing the customer needs promptly and efficiently, making product recommendations, providing accurate information regarding the product details, taking sales orders and ensuring that delivery times and information are recorded accurately to ensure that we exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Completing the order process which includes offering pricing terms according to established margins; sourcing of additional products; and generating sales orders;
- Accurately enter quotations and orders into the system;
- Processes orders to completion and verifies with a generated computer ticket to ensure acceptance of the order.
- Confirms details of delivery according to scheduled times and commitment dates.
- Verifies all items are available for the customer as scheduled and obtains stocking information off the system to determine causes for discrepancies.
- Ensure customers are provided with accurate pricing, inventory, and delivery information;
- Required to make sales calls to new and existing customers to maintain relationships and to cultivate additional business;
- Preparing quotations and process orders on behalf of outside sales staff;
- Responding to customers requests and inquiries in a timely manner;
- Responsible for achieving sales targets and objectives as set by manager;
- Required to understand customer needs and promote and up sell products and offer product knowledge to customers
- Adheres to company safety policies and regulations;
- A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience in a similar role, preferably within a wholesale distribution environment
- Must be computer literate, knowledge of AS400 system would be an asset.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service; establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Knowledgeable of industry products;
- Must have excellent telephone skills.
- Strong negotiation skills with both external and internal groups is required
- Demonstrated initiative with the ability to work in a collaborative team based environment;
- Highly organized in prioritizing work and multi-tasking;
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, career-oriented individual desirous of being part of a large, evolving and successful global organization with the ability to impact the future success. We offer competitive compensation and benefits as well as exceptional career growth potential.
Manufacturing Generalist-180005XM Description Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is an exclusive distributor for Cummins Inc., the world’s largest independent manufacturer of diesel...
Client Service Manager I - Wireless Sales & Support - OPE01765-18 Description Join our team You won’t find a team like ours anywhere. We’re not your traditional customer service team. We are a...
Product Manager - Video Services - MAR04793-18 Description Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies. Join our team The Video Services team is...
Director, Operations Primary Location : Canada-Vancouver-The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Employee Status : Regular Director, Operations Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the global hospitality...
City: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Employment Type: Student Internship Position Description: Founded in 1976, CGI is one of the worlds largest IT and business consulting services firms. We...
Posting ID: 17584 Position Type: Regular/Full-Time City: Vancouver, BC, Canada Location: No Selection Who We Are: At Canfor, we know wood-based products can build a better world, whether...
Manufacturing Generalist-180005XM Description Cummins Sales and Service – Western Canada is an...
Client Service Manager I - Wireless Sales & Support - OPE01765-18 Description Join our team You...
Product Manager - Video Services - MAR04793-18 Description Be a part of a transformational...
Director, Operations Primary Location : Canada-Vancouver-The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver Employee...
City: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Employment Type: Student Internship Position...
Posting ID: 17584 Position Type: Regular/Full-Time City: Vancouver, BC, Canada Location:...