Corix Water Products has an immediate opening for an Inside Sales Representative in our Winnipeg branch. The Inside Sales Representative works cooperatively with Outside Sales and other members of the Corix Water Products team to grow our municipal, industrial and waterworks sales by providing our customers with product information, price quotes, processing and completing orders, and efficient delivery of product.
- Provide moderate technical support and services to customers.
- Discuss product requirements and expectations with customers and recommend specific products and solutions.
- Recommends alternate products based on customers budget/cost, availability or specifications.
- Presents projected pricing, credit and terms in accordance with Corix policies and procedures and customer’s profile.
- Proactively provide product information and recommend items needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability and generate leads. Additionally increases sales by cross-selling, up-selling, and offering promotional sale items.
- Educate customers about features and benefits of Corix service and products.
- Process customer order and performs order data entry.
- Provide daily quotations/bid/letters.
- Assist technical outside sales representatives in daily office duties, answering incoming inquiries, maintain flow of communication, continue to build customer relations and interact with all departments to enhance pump sales company wide.
- Order product for customer based on purchase order.
- Assist in general sales and marketing initiatives as required.
- Follow-up with warehouse, vendors, and delivery to ensure customer receives the correct product on time.
- Resolve customer’s questions and issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in all other duties as assigned.
- Assists in Warehouse, shipping and receiving.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
This position requires the ability to perform physical duties such as lifting up to 50 lbs unassisted, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, climbing (heights), standing the majority of the day, and walking. Also operates forklift and pallet truck and uses a ladder.
- Demonstrable knowledge of waterworks/construction type products and materials.
- Strong interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Basic math skills for invoicing.
- Ability to speak clearly and understandably on the telephone.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with customers in a professional manner.
- Attention to detail and accuracy to process orders.
- Ability to read, write, and follow and complete written instructions.
- Computer skills; ability to retrieve and enter data, use Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to work with difficult customers and resolve problems and issues.
Application Expiry Date:
This position will remain open until filled.
If you possess these skills and qualifications, we invite you to apply online in confidence at: https://ca-corixwaterproducts.icims.com
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.
Corix is committed to providing an inclusive and accessible candidate experience. Accommodations are available upon request.
Corix Water Products provides quality service and solutions from waterworks and irrigation supplies to water meters, engineered products, and packaged systems.
Our team is committed to providing expert knowledge and superior customer service. We offer a comprehensive and flexible approach to delivering the right solution, from product and equipment supply to full system design, construction, operations, and maintenance.
We maintain one of the largest single-source inventories in the industry and also carry exclusive product lines:
•Engineered Products and Packaged Systems
•Industrial and Mining
•Municipal Water and Wastewater
•Transmission Main Products
Corix Water Products is a subsidiary of the Deschênes Group. Founded in 1940, the Deschênes Group Inc. is a private family-owned company and a leading North American distributor of plumbing and heating products, electrical and industrial supplies, fire protection, refrigeration, air-conditioning, and ventilation products, and waterworks and sewer systems.
Territory Manager, Nestlé Health Science -Manitoba-( Job Number: 1900009O) Description Nestlé Health Science is an innovative health science company engaged in advancing the role of nutritional...
Account Executive - SAL03852-18 Description Here’s a chance to join one of the leading sales organizations in Canada. Bring your proven sales experience, business acumen and strategic insight to...
Sales Executive II, Direct Sales; Production Solutions Executive( Job Number: 19000034) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the...
Senior Customer Service Representative Primary Location : MB-Winnipeg-Winnipeg Employee Status : Regular Schedule : Full-time Number of hours (if position is part-time indicate the number of...
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Banquet & Restaurant Primary Location : Canada-Winnipeg-The Fairmont Winnipeg Employee Status : Regular Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Banquet &...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build collaborative teams Get things done in a fact-based, disciplined way Learn and grow, inwardly and...
Territory Manager, Nestlé Health Science -Manitoba-( Job Number: 1900009O) Description Nestlé...
Account Executive - SAL03852-18 Description Here’s a chance to join one of the leading sales...
Sales Executive II, Direct Sales; Production Solutions Executive( Job...
Senior Customer Service Representative Primary Location : MB-Winnipeg-Winnipeg Employee...
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, Banquet & Restaurant Primary Location : Canada-Winnipeg-The...
Six core values guide us in everything that we do. Do what’s right Deliver winning results Build...