Inside Sales Representative (CA-SNX-3073) - (SNX00003073)
Inside Sales Representative
1 year contract replacement
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital! Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Service, grow, and develop a group of Accounts
- Achieve all measurable daily performance standards (calls, orders, sell time, quota)
- Minimum achievement with assigned revenue, gross profit dollar and gross profit percentage quota to goal
- Provide pricing and product availability to customers as required
- Position products and service programs suited to customer’s business needs
- RA process request to customer service when applicable
- Outbound calls, prospect/qualify customers
- Handle incoming calls for the call centre
- Provide ETA and shipping information as requested
- Process orders correctly, accurately and back-order account maintenance/combination
- Provide help in developing accounts with outside associate or Business Development Rep
- Provide excellent follow-up to customer requests
- Provide excellent customer service towards all accounts
- Attend all scheduled SYNNEX training initiatives, reseller/Industry events, SYNNEX events
Your passion is sparked by:
- High School Diploma required; university or post- secondary school an asset
- Six (6) months inside sales experience or two years industry related experience
- Strong desire to learn
- Strong product knowledge
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), organizational skills, attention to detail
- Ready to show initiative
- PC literate – MS Word and Excel
- Good interdepartmental relationships
- Extended hours required occasionally
- Core Competencies for this role include communication skills, detail oriented, interpersonal skills and sales acumen
We have Great Perks • Every day is Casual Day • Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan • Profit Sharing Opportunity • Employee Referral Award program • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Out of Country travel assistance • Health/ Wellness initiatives • Paid Sick Days • Employee Assistance Program • Education Reimbursement • Milestone Service Awards • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Group RRSP with Company Matching • Training Opportunities • Huang Leadership Development Scholarship • Bi-annual President’s Club • Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
200 Ronson Drive
: Jun 18, 2018, 10:24:14 AM
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. It's fun to work in a company where people...
Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality, exclusivity, unique design and excellence in service. We pride ourselves in offering meaningful...
JOB POSTING # 839624 Position: Finance Manager, Governance, Compliance & Controls Site: Hydro Place - 700 University Avenue, Toronto Department: Research Financial...
Application Consultant - C#, .Net Requisition ID : 18020322 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Technology Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-161 Bay Street, 39th...
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients. Each day, we rely on our professionals to provide exceptional service, and help our clients by...
Assistant Outlet Manager - Restaurant, Lounge and Bakery Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The Fairmont Royal York Employee Status : Regular Assistant Outlet Manager, Restaurant, Lounge and...
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing! We're committed...
Established since 1879, Birks is a luxury jewellery store whose reputation is built on quality,...
JOB POSTING # 839624 Position: Finance Manager, Governance, Compliance &...
Application Consultant - C#, .Net Requisition ID : 18020322 Position Type: Regular Position...
BDO is a firm built on a foundation of positive relationships with our people and our clients....
Assistant Outlet Manager - Restaurant, Lounge and Bakery Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The...