In order to maintain a culture that promotes creativity and brilliant work, Initiative thrives on four key principles: being Fearless, Brilliant, Dynamic and Seamless. By truly living and working in a completely FBDS manner, we are able to deliver phenomenal business results while embodying the age-old saying, “work hard, play hard.” Our goal at Initiative is to ensure that you are doing the best work of your career - connected to our brand and our clients, while also feeling rewarded and fulfilled when you leave work each day.
Initiative looks for talent who embody our four core values - FBDS. These individuals can find and remove barriers, able to present the best option confidently.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Broadcast Partnerships
The role of a Manager, Broadcast Partnershipsis to assist with the direction and style of the agency’s executional product. The Manager will provide direction on buying strategies and develop operating procedures for the group. The Manager will also be responsible for leading, mentoring, coaching and developing employees.
This role requires you to work as part of an integrated media investment team to ensure the product is grounded in insights and experience, resulting in flawless media executions.
- Manage the media purchases of all planned campaigns within the group, assuming overall responsibility for purchase, reporting and monitoring of all media buys.
- Ensure that the media product is current and reflects the most recent developments, information and opportunities.
- Identify and communicate buying market conditions, changes and developments.
- Oversee the team to ensure all client invoices, discrepancies and billing is input, cleared and issued in a timely fashion.
- Oversee end to end billing and budget management, ensuring monthly reporting is sent to clients.
- Aware of client KPIs, ensuring that the tracking is in place for check-ins as required.
- Explore new media opportunities, evaluating and issuing sponsorship and integrations to the client in partnership with the Director.
- Approve and present client planning guides to the planning teams.
- Proactively provide guidance and direction to the planning teams on buying conditions.
- Ensure media services provided meet and surpass client objectives.
- Manage expectations in regards to work back schedule/timelines and deadlines.
- Attend and actively contribute to client meetings as required.
- Advise the team of any variations to execution of media plans.
- Participate in additional agency/team projects, new business presentations.
- Manage and lead a team of employees. Effectively communicate agency goals, manage workloads, provide ongoing performance feedback and support professional development. Interview and participate in hiring decision of employees if/when required.
- Contribute towards the betterment of the overall product and image, recommend procedures, identify and communicate potential buying market conditions to peers, attendance at media/client events.
- Approve and oversee POVs, presenting to planning teams and clients as required.
- Post-secondary education – University graduate and/or advertising/marketing College degree preferred.
- Minimum six (6) years’ experience in media investment.
- History of developing positive on-going business relationships with a focus on client service.
- Ability to develop and foster strong relationships and partnerships, both internally and externally.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Previous experience managing and developing employees.
- Strong analytical and financial acumen.
- Proactive approach to problem solving, supporting the team, self-development, etc.
- Strong learning agility, with a passion for continuous development.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Highly developed organizational skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Proficient with media research tools.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
IPG Mediabrands is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in IPG Mediabrands, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Manager, Media Creativity - Revenue - Media Creativity (French Services) - TOR06830 Job Family Revenue Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language...
Public Relations Manager (Toronto)-028432 Primary Location : CAN-Ontario-Toronto What you will do (External) We’re the story-doers and relationship managers. We keep our amazing family and...
Programmatic Digital Integrated Account Lead (Media Solutions Group) - TOR06819 Job Family Revenue Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels...
Senior Systems Administrator - DevOps, MTIS (Corporate Services) - TOR06643 Job Family Technical and Production Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill...
Senior Producer, Social Media - CBC Sports (English Services) - TOR06809 Job Family Media Production Primary Location Toronto Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill Levels...
Job Description - Account Manager, Search (190210) Job Description Account Manager, Search - (190210) Organization : Edelman Practice Area: Specialty Services Description Edelman Toronto is...
Manager, Media Creativity - Revenue - Media Creativity (French Services) - TOR06830 Job...
Public Relations Manager (Toronto)-028432 Primary Location : CAN-Ontario-Toronto What you will...
Programmatic Digital Integrated Account Lead (Media Solutions Group) - TOR06819 Job...
Senior Systems Administrator - DevOps, MTIS (Corporate Services) - TOR06643 Job Family Technical...
Senior Producer, Social Media - CBC Sports (English Services) - TOR06809 Job Family Media...
Job Description - Account Manager, Search (190210) Job Description Account Manager,...