Contract | Central Toronto Roselawn, ONTARIO | 3 months
$42,267 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Infrastructure Delivery Specialist (62073036)
|Location:||Toronto, ON||Category:||Content/Document Management|
Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Infrastructure Delivery Specialist
Infrastructure Delivery Specialist (62073036)
Contract Duration: (12 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and client governance committees to ensure deliverables and dependencies are successfully delivered.
• Coordinate the preparation, construction and implementation of new technology and infrastructure upgrades for corporate business projects and internal initiatives. Tracking and reporting on project activities also.
• Support the development of long-term infrastructure technology and assisting with capacity planning.
• Work on the architectural model of hardware infrastructure.
• Work on infrastructure installation and upgrade projects, and related activities.
• Participate in defining business and technical requirements and support the business by working with stakeholders through the requirements process and using information provided in order to meet business needs.
• Maintain and update technical and project documentation as well as maintain a clear and concise documented process for the implementation and integration of infrastructure projects and services.
• Prepare weekly status reports and keep management and other stakeholders informed of status and other related issues on a regular and timely basis.
• IT project risk and issue identification, documentation and mitigation of potential implementation issues.
• Mitigation and resolution strategies to minimize impacts to project needs/outcomes.
• Support and participate in the project procurement process as required.
• University degree with a focus in Computer Science or related field.
• 10+ years of experience in infrastructure delivery in a Windows, Linux, or Unix environment.
• A minimum of 10 years of IT experience including enterprise-wide requirements definition and IT management systems and methodologies.
• Proven and demonstrated experience in coordinating with outsourced IT Infrastructure service providers and third party suppliers on complex build and migration projects.
• Strong experience on infrastructure project delivery including construction of infrastructure solutions, preparing, coordinating, tracking, and reporting on project activities.
• Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers and subject matter experts.
• Conceptual and analytical skills to assess and evaluate needs and cost/benefit analysis for new infrastructure technology requirements and solutions.
• Knowledge of complex IT system development and design methodologies and processes.
• Superior written and oral communication skills
• Strong ability to prioritize a very high volume of day-to-day activities and balance demands against longer-term work and commitments.
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
BE Totally Engaged. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers Project Leaders. As Colliers Project Leaders continues to grow and attract exciting new project opportunities,...
Information Technology - Toronto One of MaxSys-GSI’s client is seeking a Network Engineer with strong technical background in LAN, WAN, Cloud services to work with the Information Technology...
Associate Project Manager, Infrastructure - C04Q18 It’s an exciting time to be at Canadian Tire, working for an iconic Canadian company that’s at the top of its game. The momentum we’ve generated...
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far fewer that offer a culture so rich in professional opportunity, personal fulfillment, and long-term...
The Senior Manager, IT Project Delivery Office is responsible for leading the IT project delivery function, working with business representatives to deliver innovative & valuable solutions and...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
BE Totally Engaged. BE Collaborative. BE Ambitious. Be all that and more at Colliers Project...
Information Technology - Toronto One of MaxSys-GSI’s client is seeking a Network Engineer with...
Associate Project Manager, Infrastructure - C04Q18 It’s an exciting time to be at Canadian Tire,...
BDO. Because relationships matter. There are many world-class accounting & advisory firms. Far...
The Senior Manager, IT Project Delivery Office is responsible for leading the IT project...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...