Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management or a related field plus one (1) to three (3) years
of progressive and related work experience in access and privacy issues and the interpretation of
relevant provincial legislation, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of electronic health information systems.
- Ability to analyze privacy best practices and to document them in policy/processes.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information through acute problem solving skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and set priorities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office toolsets (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
View Prince George Community
Tracking Code 3903-046 Job Description Brandt is currently seeking a Field Service Technician reporting to the Prince George Branch. This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of...
Req ID: 112966 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and...
Tracking Code 3903-046 Job Description Brandt is currently seeking a Field Service Technician...
Req ID: 112966 NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate...