* Responsible for the quality implementation and set up of ADP’s Time & Labor solution to meet client and HR business requirements
* Analyze and understand the client’s time and labor needs in order to properly setup and configure the ADP’s data base
* Training ,Testing, and validation with the client before participating in the first ‘LIVE’ payroll processing run
* Managing various accounts from project initiation to close by supporting the client through all phases of the implementation
* Managing project risks and escalations to resolution
* Respecting project time lines
* Post-secondary education or related business experience
* PCP certification (an asset)
Knowledge, experience, and skills
* Strong work experience in programming, mapping, configuration, reporting tools
* Previous experience working directly with clients
* Effective communication: verbal and written skills
* Fully bilingual
* Excellent client management, inter personal, and Project Management skills
* Ability to work independently, resourceful, and be a strong team player
* Knowledge of Excel
* Project Management knowledge
* Prior implementation experience
* Ability to organize, schedule, and facilitate effective meetings
* Ability to multi task, probe, analyze, and problem solve
* Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
* Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills
Powerful Technology + Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over a half-million clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Summary The Credit and Collections Specialist processes credit applications, verifies credit references and recommends credit limits on new and existing accounts. The incumbent is responsible for...
Project Manager - (1811011) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and...
Project Manager, Marketing Operation 19WD31265 Americas-Canada-Quebec-Montréal Project Manager Location: Montreal, QB -Canada Job ID: 19WD31265 Position Overview This is an opportunity to get in...
Project Control Coordinator Intern / Summer 2019-271629 Description Position Summary: The Project Control Coordinator Intern must be a highly-motivated, self-driven team player that has the...
Assistant, Personal Shopping Location: Holt Renfrew - Montreal (1300 ouest rue Sherbrooke) Department: Store Experience Cosmetic/Brand Line: N/A - Not Applicable Work Status: Full-Time # of...
Project Technical Lead (5+ years' experience)-271644 Description How do you train the best pilots in the world? How do you prepare pilots to have the safest, smoothest, surest flights? That’s what...
Summary The Credit and Collections Specialist processes credit applications, verifies credit...
Project Manager - (1811011) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring...
Project Manager, Marketing Operation 19WD31265 Americas-Canada-Quebec-Montréal Project...
Project Control Coordinator Intern / Summer 2019-271629 Description Position Summary: The...
Assistant, Personal Shopping Location: Holt Renfrew - Montreal (1300 ouest rue...
Project Technical Lead (5+ years' experience)-271644 Description How do you train the best...