* Responsible for the quality implementation and set up of ADP’s Time & Labor solution to meet client and HR business requirements
* Analyze and understand the client’s time and labor needs in order to properly setup and configure the ADP’s data base
* Training ,Testing, and validation with the client before participating in the first ‘LIVE’ payroll processing run
* Managing various accounts from project initiation to close by supporting the client through all phases of the implementation
* Managing project risks and escalations to resolution
* Respecting project time lines
* Post-secondary education or related business experience
* PCP certification (an asset)
Knowledge, experience, and skills
* Strong work experience in programming, mapping, configuration, reporting tools
* Previous experience working directly with clients
* Effective communication: verbal and written skills
* Fully bilingual
* Excellent client management, inter personal, and Project Management skills
* Ability to work independently, resourceful, and be a strong team player
* Knowledge of Excel
* Project Management knowledge
* Prior implementation experience
* Ability to organize, schedule, and facilitate effective meetings
* Ability to multi task, probe, analyze, and problem solve
* Detail oriented and ability to follow-through
* Strong organization, time management and prioritizing skills
Powerful Technology + Real People = Awesome Results. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the "Top 50 Companies for Diversity," ADP powers the working world with hire-to-retire solutions. Whether it’s a small business on Main Street or a global enterprise, ADP’s leading solutions and expert guidance help over a half-million clients around the globe reduce costs, stay compliant, and unlock their people’s potential. Less paperwork. More teamwork.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Project Manager II - TELUS Health (12 months) - HEA03871-18 Description Position Overview: TELUS Health and Payment Solutions are currently seeking a project manager to join our team of Provider...
Mechanical Integrity Specialist, Combustion, Gas Turbines-014396 Description Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life. For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has...
Sr. Technical Project Manager - 125211 Description Responsible for managing and supervising multiple projects, including complex and outsourced projects; provide project leadership to assigned...
Campus - COO Office Intership ( Job Number: INT-250319-002-CR) MISSION AND OBJECTIVES The COO Office supports the strategic initiatives of CIB’s operations and the near-shoring Platform in Canada....
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Project Manager II - TELUS Health (12 months) - HEA03871-18 Description Position Overview: TELUS...
Mechanical Integrity Specialist, Combustion, Gas Turbines-014396 Description Siemens Canada is...
Sr. Technical Project Manager - 125211 Description Responsible for managing and supervising...
Campus - COO Office Intership ( Job Number: INT-250319-002-CR) MISSION AND OBJECTIVES The COO...