Implant Direct Dental/Medical Device Sales Representative (Toronto)-IMP000631
Implant Direct is one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies in the world today. We’re one of the many operating companies within Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies. We manufactures and sells a broad range of surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals, laboratories and institutions in North America and around the globe. As one of the fastest growing major dental implant companies over the past 10 years, we’re on a mission to deliver healthy smiles to everyone, everywhere.
Implant Direct operates a state of the art manufacturing facility in Thousand Oaks, California. We manufacture and distribute a broad range of value priced surgical, prosthetic and regenerative solutions to dental professionals in the US, Canada, and around the globe. We design and develop products which make high quality implants more accessible to patients around the world. We educate dentists on how to place implants and improve their patient care.
If you are interested in working in a lean, fast moving, entrepreneurial environment where you can learn, grow and make a difference, join us at Implant Direct.
Are you a motivated and energetic Sales Representative with a proven track record in outside sales and a passion for the medical/dental device industry? If so, we want to speak with you!
The Dental/Medical Sales Rep will perform all field sales functions in an assigned territory including, solicit and secure orders from potential and current clients, communicate product information and features that will enhance client’s knowledge, provide customer service as required, forecast future sales, prepare periodic reports as required and record all activity in CRM system (SalesForce).
The team at Implant Direct is innovative, fast-paced and results-oriented. We’re part of Danaher Corporation’s dynamic portfolio of dental companies, which means you can build a career in ways no other company can duplicate. Come join our winning team for the Toronto territory.
PRIMARY DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Secure orders from existing and new clients by means of visiting the client’s clinical office, teaching center, institutional facilities or contacting by phone.
- Secure opportunities to quote on client requirements.
- Follow up (by phone, email, or in person) on quotations submitted to clients.
- Establish professional client / Implant Direct relationships with appropriate client personnel (purchasing, dental assistants, office managers, dentists, and key contact/point person.)
- Submit weekly activity / call report concerning client related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning client / Implant Direct relationships.
- Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory, including but not limited to meeting or exceeding all sales goals and initiatives.
- Conduct product training session at client locations (i.e., Lunch-and-Learns, or evening programs.)
- Provide client reports, as requested by manager, to include, but not limited to territory sales (loss/gain of major accounts, competitor activity impacting sales, sales successes, etc.)
- Provide a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
- Record all sales activity and client contact information in CRM system (SalesForce).
- Performs any directly related appropriate duties assigned by Management.
- Provides excellent product education to clients. (Addresses compatibility and mating parts issues, etc.)
- Attend and generate sales at various Trade / Sales shows events at the instruction or direction of the Regional Sales Manager and / or VP of Sales – North America and / or President.
- Continue to maintain and develop product knowledge on current and new products.
PREFERRED SKILLS and ABILITIES:
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS and/or REMARKS :
Geographic Territory: Toronto-GTA
Key Cities: Toronto, Mississauga, Burlington, Richmond Hill, Markham
Sales Reps should be based out of: Toronto, Ontario
Implant Direct recognizes the innovation and energy of its employees with competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, including medical/dental/vision, retirement plan, and much more.
Implant Direct Sybron International, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Implant Direct
: North America-North America-Canada-ON-Toronto
Position Summary: As a Senior Strategic Pricing Associate at Equifax, you will be responsible for developing pricing strategy with an innovative approach. The Senior Strategic Pricing Associate is...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, ON - RET21122-18 Description Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a...
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY! TD Centre - Downtown Toronto *Must have day availability, Monday - Friday TOWN SHOES, a division of Town Shoes Limited is looking for Passionate, Enthusiastic and Shoe...
Sales Coordinator-824968 At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Fairview Mall, Toronto, ON - RET21209-18 Description Are you looking for each day to be different? Are you a positive and motivated person looking to be a part of a...
Coverage Support Analyst ( Job Number: COV-031018-001-CR) HIERARCHICAL STATUS Report directly to the Territory Chief of Staff GOALS AND MISSION Help effectively manage the onboarding and...
Position Summary: As a Senior Strategic Pricing Associate at Equifax, you will be responsible...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Toronto Eaton Centre, Toronto, ON - RET21122-18 Description Are...
SALES ASSOCIATE OPPORTUNITY! TD Centre - Downtown Toronto *Must have day availability, Monday -...
Sales Coordinator-824968 At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering...
Sales Representative (Koodo) | Fairview Mall, Toronto, ON - RET21209-18 Description Are you...
Coverage Support Analyst ( Job Number: COV-031018-001-CR) HIERARCHICAL STATUS Report directly to...