Posting #: 2018-821064
Position: ICT Security Analyst
Department: Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
Status: Full time
Hours: Monday to Friday, Days (subject to change based on operational requirements)
Site: All sites
Halton Healthcare takes great pride in providing quality, compassionate healthcare services to our rapidly growing communities. As a progressive and vibrant healthcare organization, we are committed to being an innovative centre of excellence in community hospital care in the Halton and Peel Regions. We are a distinctive centre of healthcare excellence that offers first-rate care in an innovative environment that supports the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of the community.
Reporting to the Manager, ICT Operations and Security, the ICT Security Analyst is responsible for the initiation, planning, implementation, support and management of the Hospital’s systems and equipment as it relates to ICT Security. The ICT Security Analyst utilizes technical knowledge to design, deploy, monitor and maintain security solutions that meet the requirements of the operational business needs.
This is what you will be doing:
Responsible for development, implementation and management of the ICT Security program. Responsible for the ongoing management of the ICT Security policies and procedures that maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all organizational systems.
Reviews all security plans throughout the organization, acting as a liaison between stakeholders and ICT. Monitors compliance with security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate department manager. Advises the ICT team and the organization at large on current information about ICT security threats/issues, security technologies and related regulatory issues, and supports the ongoing management of these issues.
This is what you need to do it:
Halton Healthcare endeavors to hire individuals who are competent in their chosen profession and who exemplify our mission, vision and values of accountability, respect and compassion which guide our individual behaviours and attitudes.
- Completion of a Computer Science Diploma or Degree required.
- Knowledge of Access Control security products, tools and techniques, network infrastructure, applications and equipment pertinent to a large, distributed, heterogeneous computing environment.
- Working knowledge of industry recognized Information Technology and Security frameworks including EHO Security Framework, ISO 27001, ISO 27002 along with provincial and federal security and privacy legislation.
- Firm knowledge of access control standards.
- At least one of the following industry certification is an asset: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP), GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC) preferred.
- Excellent time management skills
- Stress management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating System environments. (Client and Server side)
- Expert Knowledge of Security products - Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Virus/malware protection, Internet Filtering, encryption and monitoring tools
- Expert Knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol
- Expert Knowledge of networks (WAN/LAN/Wireless)
- Excellent computer Hardware and Security based troubleshooting and support skills
- Proficient Business Analysis and Problem Solving skills
- Proficient with the Windows suite of operating systems and Microsoft Office product line
- Project Management skills
- Satisfactory employment and attendance record required
Posted Date: May 15, 2018
Application Deadline for Employees: May 22, 2018
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by a job well done, and as committed to excellence, quality and patient satisfaction as we are, we'd like to hear from you. Please submit your application via our website at www.haltonhealthcare.ca directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume.
We thank all those who apply but only those individuals selected for further consideration will be contacted.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Halton Healthcare will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment and selection process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your accommodation needs to ensure your equal participation. All personal information is collected under the authority of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Halton Healthcare is a smoke-free facility in and around all three sites. Smoking is not permitted on hospital properties. We thank everyone who works at or visits our hospitals for respecting this healthy initiative. We are also a scent-free environment for all employees and visitors to accommodate individuals’ health concerns arising from exposure to scented products. , We ask for everyone's cooperation in our efforts to accommodate health concerns
Registered Nurse, Infusion Clinic, Casual - Burlington - (18008262) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of...
Job Description SNC‐Lavalin provides cutting‐edge engineering, procurement, construction and financing solutions to projects in more than 100 countries around the world. From the Canadian Arctic...
Security jobs, management, entry level and more with G4S Select a G4S Careers Site Close Global Careers UK Jobs Security Jobs for UK Events Security Jobs in the USA Security Jobs in...
Job Description Reporting to the Crosslinx THESL Utility Design Lead, you will join a highly skilled engineering team, tasked with the relocation, reinstatement and enhancement of electrical...
Warehouse Supervisor - 00001QXD Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At Innomar Strategies, a company of AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is...
Bellperson (full-time) Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The Fairmont Royal York Employee Status : Regular Bellperson (full-time) A smile and helping hand is what our Guests will experience as you...
Registered Nurse, Infusion Clinic, Casual - Burlington - (18008262) Description McKesson is in...
Job Description SNC‐Lavalin provides cutting‐edge engineering, procurement, construction and...
Security jobs, management, entry level and more with G4S Select a G4S Careers Site Close Global...
Job Description Reporting to the Crosslinx THESL Utility Design Lead, you will join a highly...
Warehouse Supervisor - 00001QXD Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? ...
Bellperson (full-time) Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-The Fairmont Royal York Employee...