MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking,securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is-headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
HUMAN CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
Our division recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results. We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the firm’s most valuable asset, our people.
BUSINESS UNIT & ROLE OVERVIEW The Business Partner Solutions team is responsible for evolving HCM’s operational strategy, expanding and optimizing our reporting capabilities and further streamlining and re-engineering processes across the division.The Business Partner Solutions team in Bangalore is responsible for providing operational support to global Business Partner teams across the talent cycle. They are also responsible for data/system maintenance and reporting/analytics support.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
ROLE OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transition and deliver end to end process support to the stakeholders through centralized serviced delivery model
- Co-lead / manage a team of 6 – 10 members supporting different time zones
- Identify potential areas to expand our support model to provide greater operational leverage to stakeholders
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the team, handle escalations and partner with functional teams cross divisionally
- Ensure seamless service delivery through advance planning, work allocation and resource deployment; Liaise with the global BPS team to expedite problem resolution for more complex issues
- Build capability/capacity through cross training and upskilling to deliver performance of the team.
- Create/strengthen constructive relationships with key divisional and process stakeholders through engagement, execution, process improvement or new service offerings
- Provide standard and ad hoc productivity metrics to divisional and regional management
- Proactively identify ways to improve processes through project management to achieve overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Minimum of 7 years of work experience in operational role.
- Ability to identify gaps, associated risks within a process/systems; creates business requirements and oversees execution of a plan using team and technology resources(if required)
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment and experience working with other regions
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work as part of a team,
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team and managing people at various levels of experience
- Strong client relationship management skills and the ability to manage several relationships at once
- Strong analytical and communications skills and highly organized and methodical
- Strong attention to detail and focus on process improvement
- Strong project management skills required
- Work flexible hours when needed
Goldman Sachs is an equal opportunity employer. © The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Job ID: 2018-41916
Schedule Type: Full Time
Division: Human Capital Management
Business Unit: BP Solutions
Employment Type: Employee
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Company Overview iA Securities (iAS) is a brokerage firm which offers equities, bonds and pooled investment funds to institutional and retail clients. Our network of investment advisors supports...
Job Description Report to the Director Financial Planning, Analysis, Consolidation and Reporting, the Manager FP&A will be responsible for providing sound leadership to a team of qualified...
Project Analyst, Finance - C04QK6 Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail in Canada? Embracing and driving change is critical to our success. The complexity...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Company Overview iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients...
Req ID: 25561 Experience Level: Professional Other Location(s): Los Angeles (CA) Relocation offered: Yes Travel required: a. Up to 25% Come grow with us At Capital Group, how we work is defined...
Company Overview iA Securities (iAS) is a brokerage firm which offers equities, bonds and pooled...
Job Description Report to the Director Financial Planning, Analysis, Consolidation and...
Project Analyst, Finance - C04QK6 Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...
Company Overview iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in...
Req ID: 25561 Experience Level: Professional Other Location(s): Los Angeles (CA) Relocation...