HRIS Consultant - Workday
- Human Resources/Organizational Development
- USA-Massachusetts-MA - Burlington
- Human Resources
The HRIS Consultant will play an active and critical role in the company’s successful delivery and support of integrated HR technology. This position will provide project leadership, business analysis, resolution of functional/technical issues and will interact with all levels within the HR organization, the IT department, and other senior management.
As one of our HRIS consultants, you will be responsible for the administration, configuration, detailed analysis, support and maintenance of our core HCM and supporting applications – both on premise and cloud base. In this position you will lead and contribute to HRIS system and process improvement projects involving Workday, iCMS, Cornerstone, and other HR applications. You must have a background in supporting and leading HR technology, specifically Workday in a diverse organization, and the desire to help streamline and scale HR applications for a growing organization.
What you will do:
- Stay current on HR technology and trends, bringing new ideas to HR.
- Solution Development: identify and solve important HR problems and move beyond incremental features to a complete end-to-end solution.
- Solution Delivery: use a combination of product instinct, data, and teamwork to ensure we provide well-crafted solutions to the Human Resources team, other corporate functions, managers, and employees in a consultative capacity.
- Deliver solutions supporting all HR functional disciplines including Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Talent Acquisition
- Ownership of Outcomes: take ownership for a successful product outcome and anticipate needs across HR functions, system development/IT, HR operations, and production support teams
- Own & Drive Operational Excellence: document internal workings of software and processes, including workflows of internally developed software and workflows and procedures of third party software. When documentation does not exist, ensure it is created and maintained.
- Process Improvement: recommend process improvements and an implementation plan to streamline and provide efficiencies through automation and process redesign.
- Project Management: lead initiatives through formal project management best practices and demonstrate effective project management skills in navigating risks and implement mitigation plans.
- IT Partnership: partner effectively with multiple IT teams to provide and guide requirements, planning, and development. This includes the ability to speak to technical aspects of HR systems and work with technical team members through the detailed design phase to ensure proper current and future interpretation of business requirements. Monitor delivery and hold teams accountable for meeting requirements
- Conduct System Integration and User Acceptance Testing.
- Document, research and resolve issues related to testing activities.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of employee information across all HR systems through periodic reviews and audits.
- Ensure that technical solution processes align with policies and procedures as established by the HR function and are in compliance with applicable regulations / industry standards.
- Be the customer champion for employee-centric solutions, influencing the roadmaps of other groups to address employee needs.
What you must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of progressive experience in a HR systems role required.
- Proven track record of delivering multi-system integrations, in a global context.
- Experience working with stakeholders/partners at all levels, globally, across the organization
- Broad knowledge of on-premise and cloud-based (SaaS) tools, such as Workday, SAP/HR, iCIMS, other HCM technology, as well as strong knowledge of functional HR practices.
- Workday (Core HCM) strongly preferred, with experience in delivering interfaces & integrations, data conversion, and testing.
- Ability to maintain business user relationships and develop and maintain an understanding and up-to-date awareness of business functionality, business systems, industry requirements and technology solutions available.
- Excellent interpersonal, influence, customer service, and collaboration skills required.
- Strong organizational and project management skills to effectively balance competing priorities during project and business lifecycles while adhering to specific deadlines.
- Microsoft Office suite, particularly with Microsoft Excel.
- Use of ServiceNow a plus.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly CARA Operations) is actively searching for a Senior Human Resources Partner to join our HR Team located at our Home Office in Vaughan. Come and be part of...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Human Resources Business Partner - AMENDMENT Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 302144 Location Calgary, Alberta,...
North American Construction Group (NACG) has served as an industry leader in the heavy construction and mining industries for over 65 years. In that time, we’ve proven ourselves as a safe and...
Overall financial responsibilities for Nickelodeon’s Burbank based facilities and oversight of all Animation, Preschool, and Live Action Series and Development. Responsibilities include partnering...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Development Technologist Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 302137 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Full/Part...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Utility Inspector Next Job Apply for Job Job ID 302063 Location Calgary, Alberta, Canada Full/Part...
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly CARA Operations) is actively searching for a...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Human Resources...
North American Construction Group (NACG) has served as an industry leader in the heavy...
Overall financial responsibilities for Nickelodeon’s Burbank based facilities and oversight of...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Development...
Skip to Main Content Back Job Description Careers Home Previous Job Job Title Utility...