HR Project Manager, Workday - (SNX00002894)
HR Project Manager, Workday
Temporary until approximately end of September 2018
@SYNNEX , we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital! Technology is at the core of our business – we don’t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
As our HRIS Analyst/ Consultant, you will be responsible for project management for Workday and other related HR Initiatives.
Get Inspired by the Work You’ll Do
- Develop plan and monitor/tracking the implementation of all Workday related projects for SYNNEX Corporation
- Coordinate and facilitate with different stakeholders on project impacts
- Work closely with different parties to make sure project implementations are on time and keep all parties on the same page
- Provide Workday support including business process configuration, EIB upload, data testing and others troubleshooting support
- Work with Director , Global HRIS to develop Workday deployment strategy to all SYNNEX entities & training plan
- Develop and drive innovative and proactive change efforts for HR process improvements
- Provide project management support to other HRIS related global projects
- This position will require travel and significant interaction with teams located outside of the US
- Must be willing and able to work a flexible schedule as needed to accommodate varying time zones
Your passion is sparked by:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in human resources generalist / functional work, including compensation, benefits, or personnel practices
- Must have similar project management experience for Global HCM delivery
- Minimum 3 years of experience on Workday / Oracle Fusion / Ultimate Software or SAP
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Must have a working experience with global team
- Self-motivated and organized with a well-developed sense of time, projects, and priority management
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and an eagerness to learn
We have Great Perks • Every day is Casual Day • Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts • Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone • Employee of the Quarter awards • Training Opportunities
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
200 Ronson Drive
: Mar 28, 2018, 6:41:25 AM
Close Pension & Benefits Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Human Resources Years Experience: 8-10...
Fleet Recruitment Specialist at foodora Canada (View all jobs) Toronto ABOUT FOODORA foodora: bringing good food into your everyday! foodora (www.foodora.ca ) is a Berlin-based food delivery...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Build your career at the hospital that’s building for the future Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. We’re looking for exceptional...
Payroll Administrator Downtown Toronto contract role with a Bank Company Name: BANK Job Title: Payroll Admin Duration: 3 mths contract with a potential for extension Hours: Mon. to Fri....
Information Technology - Toronto Our client in Banking & Finance industry is seeking a PCO / Project Manager in Toronto. This is a 12 months contract position. Job Description PROJECT INFO: Large...
Close Pension & Benefits Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...
Fleet Recruitment Specialist at foodora Canada (View all jobs) Toronto ABOUT FOODORA foodora:...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Build your career at the hospital that’s building for the future Humber River Hospital is...
Payroll Administrator Downtown Toronto contract role with a Bank Company Name: BANK Job Title:...
Information Technology - Toronto Our client in Banking & Finance industry is seeking a PCO /...