Are you looking to be part of a dynamic Human Resources team within a fast-paced, global company? Are you interested in managing multiple projects to gain insight into a variety of areas in Human Resources? Are you eager to help make an impact on people-related initiatives that ultimately drive the success of our talent and our business? Join us at Thomson Reuters!
Our Technology Centre is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to provide support for various HR duties as well project coordination support for various projects for the Toronto Technology Centre. This role will have an opportunity to collaborate with the broader Thomson Reuters HR community and other HR professionals within the business.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provide support for various HR initiatives as assigned. Be willing to help out wherever needed to ensure success across the teams. Help identify opportunities to enhance our programs and processes across the Technology Centre.
- Support HR and recruitment projects from a project/event coordination, communication and implementation perspective. May include researching external best practices and identification of recommendations. This includes coordinating with multiple individuals across the organization while adhering to project deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong project / event management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive business/talent information
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Must be able to quickly learn new software applications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .
Fall Co-op, Equities Sales and Trading, Capital Markets What is the opportunity? RBC Capital Markets is a part of the Royal Bank of Canada, one of the largest providers of financial services in...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT BANKING Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing...
Citibank Canada is a chartered bank in Canada and a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc., the world's premier financial institution. Citigroup has a legacy that dates back nearly 200 years, operating in...
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is Canada’s leading consumer-packaged protein company, headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. We make...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We...
HR Co-op - CTC - Sept2018Co-op23 Position: HR Co-op Pool Posting Department: Human Resources Location: Toronto, ON Work Term Co-op Opportunity: Fall 2018 Embracing and driving change is critical...
Fall Co-op, Equities Sales and Trading, Capital Markets What is the opportunity? RBC Capital...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT BANKING Our division works on some of the most...
Citibank Canada is a chartered bank in Canada and a subsidiary of Citigroup Inc., the world's...
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR Considering a Career at Maple Leaf Foods? Maple Leaf Foods is...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a...
HR Co-op - CTC - Sept2018Co-op23 Position: HR Co-op Pool Posting Department: Human...