Are you looking to be part of a dynamic Human Resources team within a fast-paced, global company? Are you interested in managing multiple projects to gain insight into a variety of areas in Human Resources? Are you eager to help make an impact on people-related initiatives that ultimately drive the success of our talent and our business? Join us at Thomson Reuters!
Our Technology Centre is looking for a Human Resources Coordinator to provide support for various HR duties as well project coordination support for various projects for the Toronto Technology Centre. This role will have an opportunity to collaborate with the broader Thomson Reuters HR community and other HR professionals within the business.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
- Provide support for various HR initiatives as assigned. Be willing to help out wherever needed to ensure success across the teams. Help identify opportunities to enhance our programs and processes across the Technology Centre.
- Support HR and recruitment projects from a project/event coordination, communication and implementation perspective. May include researching external best practices and identification of recommendations. This includes coordinating with multiple individuals across the organization while adhering to project deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree or certificate in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong project / event management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive business/talent information
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and meet aggressive deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to work with large amounts of data
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required. Must be able to quickly learn new software applications
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 45,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com .
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT BANKING Our division works on some of the most complex financial challenges and transactions in the market today. Whether advising on a merger, providing...
Employee Type: Regular-Full time Union/Non: This is a non-union position WE= unlimited potential We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable...
Posted: 01/09/2019 12:37:01 PM We currently have a regular full time opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner in our Human Resources department. Please note this position requires travel...
What is the opportunity? Internal Audit Services Business Applications and Robotics team is responsible for developing solutions that support Internal Audit’s automation and business application...
About Centric Health Group of Companies At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre of everything we do. Centric Health provides a wide range of care programs and services, specializing...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Description MORE ABOUT THIS JOB INVESTMENT BANKING Our division works on some of the most...
Employee Type: Regular-Full time Union/Non: This is a non-union position WE= unlimited...
Posted: 01/09/2019 12:37:01 PM We currently have a regular full time opportunity for a Human...
What is the opportunity? Internal Audit Services Business Applications and Robotics team is...
About Centric Health Group of Companies At Centric Health our passion is people and the centre...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...