Req ID: 110152
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Healthcare Payer - Data Analyst to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. This role will support one of our largest Healthcare Payer / Insurance clients. This role will will work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic, but will be expected to report onsite at our local Halifax office once we resume working onsite.
NTT DATA Services is committed to improving patient outcomes by creating efficiencies across the healthcare ecosystem. A recognized leader in the healthcare space, the company delivers targeted segment solutions including patient engagement, predictive analytics, healthcare cloud hosting, integration and interoperability, clinical and claims application implementation, revenue cycle management and policy administration, in addition to core managed infrastructure, application and business process services. Clients include more than 1,800 hospitals, 2,200 long-term care facilities, 225 acute care facilities, 43,000 clinicians, 1,000 physician practices and 50 insurance providers in support of 65 million policy holders.
Position Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform data analysis to understand systems functionality and leveraging the insights from the exercise to support data integration and data extract specification development.
- Act as a liaison between the developers, analysts, business (including senior leadership), within various technical environments and applications.
- Research, document, explain the flow of data from intake to consumption across multiple applications.
- Map data sources and targets.
- Document the data (create and update metadata documentation): the definition, differences within applications, transformations, vernacular, history, and use.
- Provide guidance to physical data modelers when database changes are needed
- Identify irregularities in data.
- Provide subject matter leadership on projects and to team members.
- Triage, multi-task, perform adhoc support, field questions from all constituents.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Minimum 5 years' Business Analysis-Data Analysis-Data Modeling
- Minimum 5 years' experience with querying relational databases (SQL, Oracle, Teradata).
- Minimum 5 years' experience within the health insurance industry.
- Minimum 5 years' within one or more subject areas: claims pricing and adjudication, provider and payor relationships, member enrollment and support, health insurance products, health insurance exchanges, customer account support.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within in a technical or software development environment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in one or more technologies: SQL, XML, XSD, JSON, Object Modeling, data warehousing, SAS.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills.
- Passion for quality and excellence.
- Must be able to work independently, be a self-starter with an investigative mindset, provide consistent accurate analysis and documentation, and possess attention to detail
- Basic understanding of physical and logical data modeling.
- Experience working in a client/consultant contractual relationship is a plus.
- Experience with the MS Suite of tools. Excel will be used extensively.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
Job Segment: Database, Developer, Consulting, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Technology
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Duty Shop Service Technician for the Tuesday to Saturday shift in our Halifax location. Opportunities are available for intermediate to experience...
Brandt is currently seeking Heavy Duty Field Service Technicians for the Halifax, Antigonish, and Port Hawkesbury areas, reporting to our Halifax location. This position is responsible for the...
représentant commercial/représentante commerciale de district - commerce de gros, GROUPE FILGO-SONIC, 12 daysNombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7876763 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si différente) : Représentant(e) commercial(e) - Pétrole Référence interne (n° de concours, code, etc.) :...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7865126 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si différente) : Conseiller-vendeur, Bois et Matériaux Référence interne (n° de concours, code, etc.) :...
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Duty Shop Service Technician for the Tuesday to Saturday...
Brandt is currently seeking Heavy Duty Field Service Technicians for the Halifax, Antigonish,...
représentant commercial/représentante commerciale de district - commerce de gros, GROUPE FILGO-SONIC, 12 daysNombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7876763 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si...
Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7865126 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si...