Kelly Services is pleased to be supporting our Energy industry client in the selection process for three Health Program Coordinators for 4-month contracts supporting Covid-19 workplace measures. Extension beyond the 4 months is anticipated.
Position will be a mix of remote and onsite work. Pay rate is between $45.00 and $49.00 depending on qualifications.
HEATLH PROGRAM COODINATOR
COVID-19 Case Management and Contact Tracers
Overview: Full time contract positions required to assist our client with COVID-19 outbreak management in the workplace.
- In response to the global pandemic caused by SAR-CoV-2, the scale and complexity of the COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated the need for timely COVID-19 case management and contract tracing to effectively minimize and control the spread of COVID-19 within our workplaces across Canada and the US.
- As members of the COVID-19 Response Team, you will utilize your knowledge and expertise to promote and protect the health, well-being and safety of our workers through the management of COVID-19 cases and contact tracing.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Effectively communicating COVID-19 protocols and Public Health Authority recommendations and requirements for COVID-19 management to leaders and employees
- Collecting and retaining information relevant to case management and contact tracing
- Reviewing contact tracing forms and conducting telephonic interviews with probable/suspected COVID-19 cases to validate information about close contacts in the workplace
- Connecting with external parties (e.g. contractors) regarding probable/confirmed COVID-19 cases that have the potential to impact our employees
- Appropriately disclosing case information with awareness of privacy requirements
- Ensuring appropriate protocols are being followed dependent on case specific details
- Collaborating and consulting with third party medical providers and other team members to navigate complex situations
- Preparing reports as requested by senior leadership
- Managing high call and e-mail volume
Skills and qualifications for this position include:
- Candidates with a health background (e.g. public health, nursing, kinesiology) are preferred
- Demonstrated ability to deal sensitively and tactfully with workers and leaders
- Ability to interpret, understand and apply public health guidance related to COVID-19
- Knowledge of community development and health promotion principles and practices as it relates to COVID-19
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with others to analyze situations, problem solve, make evidence informed decisions, and facilitate resolutions
- Proficiency with technology and an ability to learn and adapt to new technological systems
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- 5 years of relevant experience
- University degree
Kelly Services believes in relationships not transactions. That’s why we’re committed to successfully matching job seekers with the best employers across Canada and around the world. Whether your specialty is science, IT, finance, engineering, marketing, manufacturing, contact centre or business administration, and you’re interested in entry-level or management positions on a temporary or permanent basis, we’ll work with you to understand your likes, dislikes, goals and ambitions, and present you with opportunities that meet your needs. See what we have to offer.
Looking for more? Sign up for our Career Tips Newsletter to receive helpful tips and tricks monthly, connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter, or visit kellyservices.ca
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Description Program Officer, EI Knowledge Hub Job Code EIGLPR-PRO-DU-F-Program_Officer_KH FLSA Status Exempt Last Updated Date 08/17/2020 10:06:43 AM Job Level DU-F DEPARTMENT Extractive...
Key Account Manager - Food Service (Southern Alberta and Kooteney Region), A. Lassonde inc., 23 daysClose Key Account Manager - Food Service (Southern Alberta and Kooteney Region) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job...
Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN or RPN registrant. Three years recent, related clinical nursing experience in primary care nursing and/or chronic disease...
D365 F&O Finance/Business Analyst - Canada - up to $110k CAD We are working with a client based out of Calgary AB looking to bring a D365 Finance and Operations Business/Finance Analyst onto their...
Close Manager, Strategic Accounts - Prairies Retail Chain, Grocery & SLGA Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category:...
Brandt is currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver for our Calgary location. Duties & Responsibilities: Work in teams to loading trucks and sea containers with finished goods Inspecting crates and...
Description Program Officer, EI Knowledge Hub Job Code EIGLPR-PRO-DU-F-Program_Officer_KH FLSA...
Key Account Manager - Food Service (Southern Alberta and Kooteney Region), A. Lassonde inc., 23 daysClose Key Account Manager - Food Service (Southern Alberta and Kooteney Region) Job Posting...
Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN or RPN registrant. Three...
D365 F&O Finance/Business Analyst - Canada - up to $110k CAD We are working with a client based...
Close Manager, Strategic Accounts - Prairies Retail Chain, Grocery & SLGA Job Posting Category:...
Brandt is currently seeking a Shipper/Receiver for our Calgary location. Duties &...