Full Time | Terrace, BRITISH COLUMBIA | 12 days | Deadline: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
This position has expired. Do not apply!
You must sign in before you can apply for this position. Click here to sign in.
|Print This Posting|
|HEALTH CARE WORKER TERRACEVIEW LODGE (FULL TIME)|
Under the direction and supervision of a Nurse, performs and/or assists with the individual care of residents. Duties are performed in accordance with the policies and procedures of Northern Health
- Minimum Grade 10 plus graduation from a recognized Resident Care Attendant program or an equivalent.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
View Terrace Community
* All postings with a closing date specified close at 11:59 pm PT
FUNCTION: The Director of Leisure Services is responsible to the Council of the City of Terrace, under the direction of the Chief Administrative Officer, for the supervision, direction, and...
FUNCTION: The Director of Leisure Services is responsible to the Council of the City of Terrace,...