Groups and Travel Consultant
One of the world’s leading and long established global travel management and events businesses
Title: Groups & Olympic Games Travel Consultant
Position status: Permanent
TO APPLY: Please create a profile online and send your resume to: Marius at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is the international division which specializes in sports travel and events services. Their long track record of close to three decades of experience in Olympic Games, football, rugby, sailing, running and many other sports, illustrates how leading sports bodies, organizing committees and corporate businesses rely on us as their sports expert of choice.
Responsibilities of the group consultant:
- To prepare and execute group travel booking quotations and/or order confirmations as per briefing of the the client of my client and their key sports related stakeholders: Sports Federations, Athletes and Family & Friends.
- To advise key stakeholders on their group travel requirements
- To handle reservations, amendments, alterations and cancellations of individual and/or group travel bookings
- To check and validate travel files / reservations on a daily basis
- To produce and arrange dispatch of delegate packs and other information
- On site project management and full end to end delivery
- To be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of budgets, throughout the lifecycle of each event
- To actively collect knowledge about travel and travel related products
- To deliver group travel management reports as agreed upon with the client
- To assist in the reconciliation of all client travel including Olympic Games group travel
- To deliver 100% quality and accuracy in line with both client and company process
- To approve all client invoices prior to dispatch
- To present full understanding of client requirements and templates
- To proactively escalate delivery issues through notification of management to ensure continuous improvement of meeting processes, procedures and tools
- To understand, apply and promote the company’s values at all times
- Reports directly to the Back Office Manager Canada
Requirements of the travel consultant:
-3-5 years of group travel consultant experience (must)
-Experience with Apollo (must)
-Perfectly bilingual (must)
-Travel consultant certificate OPC (must)
-Full working knowledge of fares and rules of airlines
-Working knowledge of industry ticket handling procedures
-Experience with corporate car and hotel bookings
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
For more information on our recruitment service, please visit our webiste www.groomassocies.com
Senior Advisor, Benefits-S-CAN-1223 Description Your ideas move people. At Bombardier, our employees on five continents work together to move the world forward, one good idea at a time. If you...
Company Overview iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in Canada and offers a wide range of products for all stages of life and to meet the needs of clients...
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Dispatcher for a logistic company based in Lachine (Montreal). This delivery business is looking for a responsible person with a previous experience in...
POSITION SUMMARY VibroSystM is the world lead manufacturer of Online Analysis and Diagnostics Solutions for Large Rotational Machines such as Hydroelectric Generators, Turbo-Electric Generators...
Galley Planning Specialist - Jetz - Montreal - 20160 Description Are you passionate about reaching new heights, teamwork and making a meaningful contribution? Do you picture yourself as a valued...
Career opportunities at the Montreal and Quebec Group Offices Looking for exceptional, remarkable, and determined people Are you a dynamic leader who cares about people and is determined to...
Senior Advisor, Benefits-S-CAN-1223 Description Your ideas move people. At Bombardier, our...
Company Overview iA Financial Group is the fourth largest life and health insurance company in...
Kelly Services is currently looking for a Dispatcher for a logistic company based in Lachine...
POSITION SUMMARY VibroSystM is the world lead manufacturer of Online Analysis and Diagnostics...
Galley Planning Specialist - Jetz - Montreal - 20160 Description Are you passionate about...
Career opportunities at the Montreal and Quebec Group Offices Looking for exceptional,...