Groups and Travel Consultant
One of the world’s leading and long established global travel management and events businesses
Title: Groups & Olympic Games Travel Consultant
Position status: Permanent
TO APPLY: Please create a profile online and send your resume to: Marius at email@example.com
Our client is the international division which specializes in sports travel and events services. Their long track record of close to three decades of experience in Olympic Games, football, rugby, sailing, running and many other sports, illustrates how leading sports bodies, organizing committees and corporate businesses rely on us as their sports expert of choice.
Responsibilities of the group consultant:
- To prepare and execute group travel booking quotations and/or order confirmations as per briefing of the the client of my client and their key sports related stakeholders: Sports Federations, Athletes and Family & Friends.
- To advise key stakeholders on their group travel requirements
- To handle reservations, amendments, alterations and cancellations of individual and/or group travel bookings
- To check and validate travel files / reservations on a daily basis
- To produce and arrange dispatch of delegate packs and other information
- On site project management and full end to end delivery
- To be responsible for the preparation and maintenance of budgets, throughout the lifecycle of each event
- To actively collect knowledge about travel and travel related products
- To deliver group travel management reports as agreed upon with the client
- To assist in the reconciliation of all client travel including Olympic Games group travel
- To deliver 100% quality and accuracy in line with both client and company process
- To approve all client invoices prior to dispatch
- To present full understanding of client requirements and templates
- To proactively escalate delivery issues through notification of management to ensure continuous improvement of meeting processes, procedures and tools
- To understand, apply and promote the company’s values at all times
- Reports directly to the Back Office Manager Canada
Requirements of the travel consultant:
-3-5 years of group travel consultant experience (must)
-Experience with Apollo (must)
-Perfectly bilingual (must)
-Travel consultant certificate OPC (must)
-Full working knowledge of fares and rules of airlines
-Working knowledge of industry ticket handling procedures
-Experience with corporate car and hotel bookings
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
For more information on our recruitment service, please visit our webiste www.groomassocies.com
Travel Counselor - Bilingual - (180003UT) You delight the Traveler/travel arranger Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all...
Job ID R183680 The TAM Program is critical to the global VMware Professional Services Organization (PSO) which influences the success of each VMware implementation. The PSO team is dedicated to...
Spécialiste Formation - Training Specialist - FGL - Laval, QC - C04QPE Relevant de la Conseillère en apprentissage – Franchise, le Spécialiste en formation contribuera à l’évolution de...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us apart. It’s the same drive that’s helped us become Canada’s fastest growing national firm. We foster...
Manager, Policy Office - Global Control & Compliance Group-S-CAN-1245 Description Your ideas move people. At Bombardier, our thousands of employees on five continents work together to move the...
Travel Counselor - Bilingual - (180003UT) You delight the Traveler/travel arranger Listen and...
Job ID R183680 The TAM Program is critical to the global VMware Professional Services...
Spécialiste Formation - Training Specialist - FGL - Laval, QC - C04QPE Relevant de la...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
At MNP we pride ourselves on being different – it’s our entrepreneurial drive that sets us...
Manager, Policy Office - Global Control & Compliance Group-S-CAN-1245 Description Your ideas...