The primary responsibility of the Graphic Designer is to design, develop and prepare mechanical assembly of creative materials as assigned and briefed by respective Brand communications, Omni Channel Trade and Events & Partnerships managers and planners. Creative projects will be assigned across a spectrum of communication disciplines with a focus on advertising, retail point of sale and event marketing support materials.
Key Accountabilities :
- Design and prepare finished art for communication support materials including, but not limited to, co-op ads, flyer inserts, catalogues, consumer brochures, posters, product knowledge material, mock-up creative in an environment, event signage and category imagery for retail point of sale.
- Develop original Canadian specific support materials on brief, ensuring consistency with global corporate identity guidelines.
- Assume lead role in coordinating all creative source material drawing from global resources and original photography as required.
- Prepare and deliver final files to magazines and/or printers for publication and production.
- Participate in brand and campaign strategy development, ensuring creative alignment top global and local brand standards
- Participate / lead in development and execution of local campaign creative & communications
- Management of creative briefing process, ensuring effective prioritization and delivery of all identified creative projects
- Take lead role in supplier management and communication; provide recommendations based on evaluation of quality control and cost efficiencies.
- Design and develop graphic support materials for consumer exhibitions and trade show booths.
- Establish productive relationships with global and U.S. internal and creative agency contacts to leverage all available tools and resources.
- Other duties as required.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities :
- A passion for sport coupled with adept creative sensibilities.
- 2-4 years post-graduate work experience in an established creative and/or studio environment.
- Extensive knowledge and working experience of Adobe Creative Suites programs: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong understanding of web usability and graphic design principles for a wide range of media.
- Exemplary organizational and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extensive graphic design and page layout skills.
- Experience manipulating digital photography, lighting and colour-correction (product and model shots).
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against strict deadlines.
- Ensure proper sign off process; Proofreading, Size Specifications and Color matching
- Preparing designs for digital publication
- Working knowledge of web design
- Bilingualism an asset.
- Graduate degree from a leading art college and/or university graphic design related program
adidas Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities, and will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If selected to participate in an interview, accommodations will be made available on request. Please inform the Recruiter of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Team: Marketing & Communications
Position Type: Limited Duration
Hybrid Interaction Designer/Visual Designer (60328889) Location: Mississauga, ON Category: Content/Document Management Job...
Auto req ID 5821BR Business Title Digital Color System Specialist Line of Business Schawk Country Canada State/Province Ontario City Mississauga Full-Time / Part-Time: Full-time Regular /...
Hybrid Interaction Designer/ Visual Designer (60043340) Location: Mississauga, ON Category: Content/Document Management Job...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We...
Senior Design & Front-End Developer - C04NKS Canadian Tire has proudly stood the test of time since our founding in 1922. What began as a small but bold entrepreneurial concept has emerged to...
Auto req ID 5794BR Business Title Packaging Color Retoucher Line of Business Schawk Country Canada State/Province Ontario City Mississauga Full-Time / Part-Time: Full-time Regular /...
Hybrid Interaction Designer/Visual Designer (60328889) Location: Mississauga,...
Auto req ID 5821BR Business Title Digital Color System Specialist Line of Business ...
Hybrid Interaction Designer/ Visual Designer (60043340) Location: Mississauga,...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a...
Senior Design & Front-End Developer - C04NKS Canadian Tire has proudly stood the test of time...
Auto req ID 5794BR Business Title Packaging Color Retoucher Line of Business Schawk Country ...