- Global Marketing
In the role you will take charge of our asset management system which serves as the platform for providing access to files used by employees across the enterprise as well as to external agencies and distribution partners. As the primary administrator of this system, you will be our asset expert relative to knowing what is current, what has aged and must be archived, and what will satisfy requestors’ needs. You will also conceptualize, design and implement solutions for projects which often have a high degree of visibility and complexity. You will at times be asked to manage creative elements at photoshoots as well as oversee press runs to ensure optimal delivery of finished results.
What you will do:
- Manage the digital asset management (DAM) system on a daily basis. Provide guidance and training as needed for new users. Interface with users and platform support services to troubleshoot issues. Ensure appropriate permissions assignments.
- Review and publish all uploaded assets ensuring appropriate meta-tagging.
- Work with brand Art Directors and asset category owners to ensure that dated assets are archived in a timely manner on both the DAM site and the internal creative server.
- Partner with a wide variety of business owners as well as external partners to identify asset solutions to ad hoc requests. This requires thorough knowledge of our library of assets and an understanding of how the items will be utilized to determine what is most appropriate to provide in any given situation.
- Create wire-frames to be used by other designers as basis for rendering requests.
- Develop and implement more complex design solutions to deliver on objectives in written creative briefs.
- Guide work of others such as junior-level designers, smaller agency partners, photographers and illustrators when necessary.
- Provide and present design options with clear recommendations for preferred design approach.
- Ability to create brand style guidelines & toolkits, ensure accountability and deliver against what is already established.
- Proactively suggest synergistic projects to enhance or optimize existing programs.
- Understand competitive landscape in order to suggest how to effectively differentiate Keurig Green Mountain brands.
- Evaluate success of completed design projects and recommend path to optimization for future.
- Evaluate project requests in conjunction with available executable options—including knowledge of a wide variety of substrates/materials and printing processes against time and financial constraints
- Demonstrate experience and success in a particular area of design execution such as digital, multi-media, packaging, illustration etc.
What you must have:
- BA or BFA in graphic design or related field or equivalent experience.
- Prior experience of at least 4 years in the design field, preferably in the area of consumer packaged goods.
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe Creative Suite programs (especially Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) including at least one specialty, and proficiency in Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to act as an integral part of a fast-paced creative team.
- Ability to develop creative solutions.
- Ability to collaborate in problem solving situations.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Keurig is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Offers of employment are contingent upon satisfactory completion of a reference check, background check, drug/alcohol test, and documented proof of work authorization. In addition, some roles require a pre-employment medical examination to determine your ability to perform the essential duties of the job.
Description About the Position Guggenheim Partners is seeking a Senior Designer to develop strategic, contextual visual communications while maintaining brand continuity. Attention to detail and...
Who are we? Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s,...
Job Overview Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal...
Job Overview STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in Vancouver that helps power leading-edge life science research around the world. Scientists performing...
Job Posting Job ID: 31623 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Information Systems & Tech Classification...
Job Posting Job ID: 31624 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Facilities Management Classification Title: Facilities Management,...
Description About the Position Guggenheim Partners is seeking a Senior Designer to develop...
Who are we? Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading...
Job Overview Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software...
Job Overview STEMCELL Technologies Inc. is a privately-owned biotechnology company based in...
Job Posting Job ID: 31623 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...
Job Posting Job ID: 31624 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...