Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Creative Services
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: April 19, 2018
Share this job:
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The role of the Graphic Designer will be to lead and manage design projects for the Canadian market. This person will work cohesively with members of the marketing department to manage design projects as directed. Projects will include packaging updates, advertising, POP material digital and social media asset development as well as meeting other day to day tasks for overall corporate initiatives.
60% - Graphic Design
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and execute various design projects.
- Take the design “brief” and execute the requirements and needs of the project
- Schedule and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work collaboratively with US team to gain alignment on new projects
- Lift and adapt projects from the US market
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to gain full approval of entire team
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
20% - Strengthen & Build Design Process
- Build strong relationships with the U.S. design team to be aligned on all projects
- Strengthen and continually build strong digital credibility/profile within the organization
20% - Admin Support
- Ensure all projects are managed in a timely manner
- Monitor digital budget and track associated expenses in Allocadia; reconciling invoices against approved projects
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as an in house or agency designer
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills
- Creative thinker that demonstrates initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and project management skills
- Team player that thrives in both group and individual projects
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.
Learn More about ConAgra Foods Canada Inc.
See all ConAgra Foods Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Executive Director, Design & Technical Services, Luxe, NCA Primary Location : Canada-Toronto-Corporate Office, Toronto Employee Status : Regular Executive Director, Design & Technical Services-...
Veeva is looking for an all-star Product Designer to help craft the user experience for our newest product suite: Vault Safety. In this role, you’re laser-focus on user centered design...
Graphic Designer Position: Graphic Designer Intermediate (Contract 1 year with potential for Full-time) (Intermediate Graphic Designers fall between the junior and senior designers and usually...
Job ID: JR0092801 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Toronto, ON CA Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Senior Graphics Product Manager Job Description Job Description As the...
Senior Stormwater and LID Design Engineer-Toronto, Ontario 180004EG JACOBS is one of the world’s largest and most diverse providers of engineering and management services. We offer a full-spectrum...
Title: Sr. Designer/ FF&E Buyer Reports to: Director, Procurement Position Summary: The Sr. Designer/ Buyer, Fixtures, Finish & Equipment (FF&E) works closely with the Vice President and Director...
Executive Director, Design & Technical Services, Luxe, NCA Primary...
Veeva is looking for an all-star Product Designer to help craft the user experience for our...
Graphic Designer Position: Graphic Designer Intermediate (Contract 1 year with potential for...
Job ID: JR0092801 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Toronto, ON CA Other...
Senior Stormwater and LID Design Engineer-Toronto, Ontario 180004EG JACOBS is one of the world’s...
Title: Sr. Designer/ FF&E Buyer Reports to: Director, Procurement Position Summary:...