Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Creative Services
Years Experience: 2-4 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: April 19, 2018
Share this job:
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
The role of the Graphic Designer will be to lead and manage design projects for the Canadian market. This person will work cohesively with members of the marketing department to manage design projects as directed. Projects will include packaging updates, advertising, POP material digital and social media asset development as well as meeting other day to day tasks for overall corporate initiatives.
60% - Graphic Design
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and execute various design projects.
- Take the design “brief” and execute the requirements and needs of the project
- Schedule and manage multiple projects at the same time
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Work collaboratively with US team to gain alignment on new projects
- Lift and adapt projects from the US market
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to gain full approval of entire team
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
20% - Strengthen & Build Design Process
- Build strong relationships with the U.S. design team to be aligned on all projects
- Strengthen and continually build strong digital credibility/profile within the organization
20% - Admin Support
- Ensure all projects are managed in a timely manner
- Monitor digital budget and track associated expenses in Allocadia; reconciling invoices against approved projects
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as an in house or agency designer
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational skills
- Creative thinker that demonstrates initiative
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) and project management skills
- Team player that thrives in both group and individual projects
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard à la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage à travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel à Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.
Learn More about ConAgra Foods Canada Inc.
See all ConAgra Foods Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and infrastructure development company. Aecon and its subsidiaries provide services to private and public...
Senior Web User Experience Designer 18WD29288 Americas-Canada-Ontario-Toronto Senior Web User Experience Designer Location: Toronto- Canada Job ID: 18WD29288 Position Overview The Senior...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a developer, an analyst, or a customer care consultant, Rogers is the place where ideas become reality. We...
Job ID: JR0071404 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Toronto, ON CA Other Locations: Job Type: Experienced Hire Graphics Platform Thermal Design Lead Job Description Are you passionate...
Product Development Consultant - C04PHD Position Summary: The Product Development (Automotive, Tools, Yard and Home) team’s mandate is to help build the equity of CTR’s Retail Brands by improving...
Job ID: JR0071702 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Toronto, ON CA Other Locations: Job Type: Graphics Architects/Engineers Job Description Are you passionate about computer graphics?...
Organization Overview Aecon Group Inc. is Canada’s largest, publicly traded construction and...
Senior Web User Experience Designer 18WD29288 Americas-Canada-Ontario-Toronto Senior Web User...
At Rogers we’re for supporting you on a journey to a rewarding career. Whether you’re a...
Job ID: JR0071404 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Toronto, ON CA Other...
Product Development Consultant - C04PHD Position Summary: The Product Development (Automotive,...
Job ID: JR0071702 Job Category: Engineering Primary Location: Toronto, ON CA Other...