Strong Teams | Strong Communities | Strong Future
Our Guiding Principles - Truthfulness, Fairness, Value, and Loyalty - have not changed since the day Western Financial Group was formed. The decisions we make, every day, are based on these Guiding Principles.
Build designs that focus on engaging the customer.
The Graphic Designer will have a passion to create the next generation of digital customer experiences on all of Westerns media platforms. You will be responsible for collaborating with the internal teams and providing your expertise and guidance towards the development of stellar graphics. The written content in concert with your visual designs will generate customer interactions for lead-generation, brand loyalty and pride.
- Design and build graphics for digital solutions, websites, customer service portals, ecommerce, quoting applications, CRM, advertising campaigns, social channels and internal systems.
- Preference for creating original and authentic content.
- Being in front of new design standards and creating experiences that build customer trust and loyalty.
- Invent designs that align with Western’s brand and broker experiences.
- Incorporate graphical elements across photography, illustrations, animation, typography and copy.
We are looking for:
You must be creative and able to work collaboratively with different teams to interpret, deliver and create a pace at which we produce quality outputs and solutions.
- 5-7 years of experience in graphical design.
- Experience with coding – CSS, HTML, or Java Script is an asset.
- Required to provide a portfolio of professional design work including web design, corporate branding, print design, user interfaces as well as mobile app (tablet and phone) interfaces.
Western provides you with:
- Opportunities to train and develop
- Three weeks’ vacation plus paid personal days
- Company-matched investment and saving programs
- Extended health and dental benefits, 50% premium paid
- Competitive salary
- Work in a productive environment that offers work and lifestyle balance (Head Office is in High River, AB)
- This is a Full Time permanent position
How to Apply
Create a Profile | Apply | Set Job Alerts
Job Title Multimedia Developer - Calgary or Edmonton # of Positions Available 2 Closing Date May 7, 2018 Category Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Creative / Design, IT / Software...
Fashion Designer - (Consumer Brands) - Calgary - C04OH7 Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail in Canada? Embracing and driving change is critical to our...
The Engineer-In-Training is responsible for design on substation and/or transmission line projects and carrying out the duties required for the day-to-day operations of projects under the...
Job Title UX Designer - Calgary, Vancouver or Toronto # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date May 3, 2018 Category Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Biotech / R&D / Science,...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Senior Visual / UI Designer Department: Engineering Location(s): Seattle, WA or Palo Alto, CA Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help...
Close Western Canada Sales Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Sales Years Experience: 2-4 Years Job...
Job Title Multimedia Developer - Calgary or Edmonton # of Positions Available 2 Closing Date May...
Fashion Designer - (Consumer Brands) - Calgary - C04OH7 Interested in being a part of a team...
The Engineer-In-Training is responsible for design on substation and/or transmission line...
Job Title UX Designer - Calgary, Vancouver or Toronto # of Positions Available 1 Closing...
Tableau Software Careers Home Career Openings Senior Visual / UI...
Close Western Canada Sales Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...