Graduate Process Engineer - SAR006A
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Graduate
: Feb 21, 2018
: Mar 23, 2018
Reporting Manager Title: Manager, Process Engineering
WorleyParsons is a recognized leader in providing professional services to the energy, resources, chemicals and infrastructure industries, and we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle – from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets on a global scale – taking pride in providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
This is an entry level position for a new graduate engineer. Under appropriate supervision, the Graduate Process Engineer will participate in some or all of the following activities
- Extract process engineering information from CAD drawings;
- Prepare process flow diagrams, material and heat balances, and lists of major equipment;
- Design P&ID's, prepare and issue instrument, equipment, heat exchange and rotating equipment data sheets. Prepare and issue line designation tables. Establish utility requirements, prepare utility summaries and design utility P&ID's;
- Assist in conducting safety and hazard assessments for process systems;
- Prepare and issue specifications, data sheets, and other engineering documents;
- Provide assistance to other design disciplines as required in the preparation of equipment specifications, vessel specifications, instrumentation criteria, project manuals, etc.;
- Assist in the preparation of operating and training manuals;
- Participate in internal review meetings;
- Other duties as directed by supervisory personnel.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Competent oral and written English communication skills.
- Capability and desire to work in a dynamic team environment.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- A degree in Chemical Engineering, eligibility for P.Eng. designation.
WorleyParsons will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within Canada and on a global scale.
When you join WorleyParsons, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our people are at the heart of our processes – we value everyone’s personal wellbeing and contributions. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.
Do you strive to make sure that the work you compete is done in the safest and most environmental way? Do you like to innovate and work towards improving best practices? Our client is looking for...
Job description You will be working in the Imperial Oil – Sarnia Technology Applications & Research Center which is the largest facility of its kind in Canada and has demonstrated an outstanding...
Our client, a leader in the Oil and Petroleum industry is looking for a Laboratory Technician to fill an 11 month contract role. MAIN FUNCTIONS Support/assist the lab supervisors/chemists by...
Job description As the Instrument and Electrical Maintenance Planner, you will provide planning support to facilitate efficient execution of maintenance activities. Key tasks, responsibilities &...
Job Description and Qualifications Air Products Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Air Products and Chemicals Inc., has manufacturing and distribution operations in Quebec, Ontario and...
Financial Services Representative Requisition ID : 18009714 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Sarnia-478 Exmouth St. Unposting Date : Jun...
Do you strive to make sure that the work you compete is done in the safest and most...
Job description You will be working in the Imperial Oil – Sarnia Technology Applications &...
Our client, a leader in the Oil and Petroleum industry is looking for a Laboratory Technician to...
Job description As the Instrument and Electrical Maintenance Planner, you will provide planning...
Job Description and Qualifications Air Products Canada Ltd., a wholly owned subsidiary of Air...
Financial Services Representative Requisition ID : 18009714 Position Type: Regular Position...