Graduate Process Engineer - SAR006A
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Graduate
: Feb 21, 2018
: Mar 23, 2018
Reporting Manager Title: Manager, Process Engineering
WorleyParsons is a recognized leader in providing professional services to the energy, resources, chemicals and infrastructure industries, and we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle – from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets on a global scale – taking pride in providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
This is an entry level position for a new graduate engineer. Under appropriate supervision, the Graduate Process Engineer will participate in some or all of the following activities
- Extract process engineering information from CAD drawings;
- Prepare process flow diagrams, material and heat balances, and lists of major equipment;
- Design P&ID's, prepare and issue instrument, equipment, heat exchange and rotating equipment data sheets. Prepare and issue line designation tables. Establish utility requirements, prepare utility summaries and design utility P&ID's;
- Assist in conducting safety and hazard assessments for process systems;
- Prepare and issue specifications, data sheets, and other engineering documents;
- Provide assistance to other design disciplines as required in the preparation of equipment specifications, vessel specifications, instrumentation criteria, project manuals, etc.;
- Assist in the preparation of operating and training manuals;
- Participate in internal review meetings;
- Other duties as directed by supervisory personnel.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Competent oral and written English communication skills.
- Capability and desire to work in a dynamic team environment.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- A degree in Chemical Engineering, eligibility for P.Eng. designation.
WorleyParsons will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within Canada and on a global scale.
When you join WorleyParsons, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our people are at the heart of our processes – we value everyone’s personal wellbeing and contributions. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.
Laboratory Techinician Location: Sarnia, ON Salary: TBD Contract: 1 year contract MAIN FUNCTIONS: Conducting experiments, lab procedures and test methods as per defined procedures - accurately...
Are you a detail orientated individual who places the safety of other and our environment as a top concern? Our client is looking for a Laboratory Technician to complete a one year contract at...
Job description As an Instrumentation & Control Technician you will maintain, install, troubleshoot, repair and calibrate all types of field instrumentation, analyzers, control valves and DCS...
LOCATION: Sarnia, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 21027 Job Overview Are you passionate about safety, building positive relationships, working within a strong team environment, mechanically savvy and...
LOCATION: Sarnia, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 21002 Job Overview Reporting to the director of value chain management and optimization, you will be responsible to develop and finalize monthly...
TAMS is the independent building trade union operating division within AECOM, a premier, fully integrated infrastructure firm. We are currently seeking a Turnaround Manager to be based in our...
Laboratory Techinician Location: Sarnia, ON Salary: TBD Contract: 1 year contract MAIN...
Are you a detail orientated individual who places the safety of other and our environment as a...
Job description As an Instrumentation & Control Technician you will maintain, install,...
LOCATION: Sarnia, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 21027 Job Overview Are you passionate about...
LOCATION: Sarnia, Ontario (CA-ON) JOB NUMBER: 21002 Job Overview Reporting to the director of...
TAMS is the independent building trade union operating division within AECOM, a premier, fully...