Graduate Process Engineer - SAR006A
Employment Type: Staff
Job Level: Graduate
: Feb 21, 2018
: Mar 23, 2018
Reporting Manager Title: Manager, Process Engineering
WorleyParsons is a recognized leader in providing professional services to the energy, resources, chemicals and infrastructure industries, and we continue to push boundaries and extend our capabilities around the world. We cover the full lifecycle – from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets on a global scale – taking pride in providing safe and high-quality services that exceed our clients’ expectations.
This is an entry level position for a new graduate engineer. Under appropriate supervision, the Graduate Process Engineer will participate in some or all of the following activities
- Extract process engineering information from CAD drawings;
- Prepare process flow diagrams, material and heat balances, and lists of major equipment;
- Design P&ID's, prepare and issue instrument, equipment, heat exchange and rotating equipment data sheets. Prepare and issue line designation tables. Establish utility requirements, prepare utility summaries and design utility P&ID's;
- Assist in conducting safety and hazard assessments for process systems;
- Prepare and issue specifications, data sheets, and other engineering documents;
- Provide assistance to other design disciplines as required in the preparation of equipment specifications, vessel specifications, instrumentation criteria, project manuals, etc.;
- Assist in the preparation of operating and training manuals;
- Participate in internal review meetings;
- Other duties as directed by supervisory personnel.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- Competent oral and written English communication skills.
- Capability and desire to work in a dynamic team environment.
Education – Qualifications, Accreditation, Training:
- A degree in Chemical Engineering, eligibility for P.Eng. designation.
WorleyParsons will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects within Canada and on a global scale.
When you join WorleyParsons, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility. We encourage applications from a diverse population of people that reflect the range of countries, cultures and contexts spanned by our operations. Our people are at the heart of our processes – we value everyone’s personal wellbeing and contributions. We are committed to providing accommodations in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.
Job description As the Research Chemical Technologist Student, you will be working at Imperial’s Sarnia Technology Applications & Research Center; the largest facility of its kind in Canada with...
Job description As a process technician student at the Sarnia Refinery, you will be required to safely perform normal operating tasks associated with the process technician role. Examples of job...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you are part of our Dominion Securities team, an independent division within Wealth Management, which works solely with high net-worth clients. This is an...
General Manager, Banking Centre Requisition ID : 18014895 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Management Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Sarnia-1170 London Rd. Unposting...
Harvey's is looking for an experienced General Manager for our Sarnia location At Harvey's, we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh, in-house just for you. Our atmosphere is warm,...
Req Id: 212187 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Job description As the Research Chemical Technologist Student, you will be working at Imperial’s...
Job description As a process technician student at the Sarnia Refinery, you will be required to...
What is the opportunity? In this role, you are part of our Dominion Securities team, an...
General Manager, Banking Centre Requisition ID : 18014895 Position Type: Regular Position...
Harvey's is looking for an experienced General Manager for our Sarnia location At Harvey's, we...
Req Id: 212187 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...