MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
GLOBAL INVESTMENT RESEARCH
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You’ll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a group of senior covering analysts and their teams.
• Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
• Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
• Supports internal and external managers or clients.
• Organizes and ships literature to clients.
• Responds and follows up on client requests.
• Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
• Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
• Prepares and distributes correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
• Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
• Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
• On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
• Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
• Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
• Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
• Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
• Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
• Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
• Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
• Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
• Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
• Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
• Prefer 4+ years of experience.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Job ID: 2018-46339
Schedule Type: Full Time
Function(s): Administration, Facilities & Security
Division: Global Investment Research
Business Unit: Assistants-Americas
Employment Type: Employee
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Investment Banking Midstream & Pipelines Associate Requisition ID : 18010918 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Capital Markets Work Location : United...
Investment Banking Midstream & Pipelines Analyst Requisition ID : 18010919 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Capital Markets Work Location : United States-Texas-Houston-1001...
Job Posting Job ID: 30285 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Statistical Analysis Classification Title: Statistical Analysis,...
Job Overview MDA is looking for a bright, capable engineer, analyst or computer scientist with a strong background in math or physics who excels in a flexible research-driven work environment. The...
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Kelsey’s,...
Job Posting Job ID: 30296 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Research & Facilitation Classification...
Investment Banking Midstream & Pipelines Associate Requisition ID : 18010918 Position...
Investment Banking Midstream & Pipelines Analyst Requisition ID : 18010919 Position...
Job Posting Job ID: 30285 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...
Job Overview MDA is looking for a bright, capable engineer, analyst or computer scientist with a...
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service...
Job Posting Job ID: 30296 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...