MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
GLOBAL INVESTMENT RESEARCH
From macroeconomic forecasts to individual stock analysis, our team develops tools and insights to help shape investment strategies for clients and the firm. Our analysts work on client-focused research in the equity, fixed-income, currency, and commodities markets, mining big data that enters markets around the world each day to identify game-changing insights. You’ll be part of a team that is intellectually curious, creative, analytical, and passionate about performing market research.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Provides administrative support in a complex team environment to a group of senior covering analysts and their teams.
• Coordinates complex, senior-level internal/ external meetings and conference calls.
• Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner.
• Supports internal and external managers or clients.
• Organizes and ships literature to clients.
• Responds and follows up on client requests.
• Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
• Coordinates a high volume of domestic and international travel arrangements and processes expense reports.
• Prepares and distributes correspondence, memos, letters, reports or other documents as requested.
• Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently.
• Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
• On-boards new hires, processes new employees, transfers, termination, etc.
• Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, filing, faxing, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events.
• Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
• Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures.
• Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
• Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up.
• Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results.
• Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels.
• Comfortable working in a sometimes hectic, high pressure environment.
• Ability to display a consistent, professional degree of communication
• Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
• Must be able to prioritize a variety of time-sensitive tasks.
• Must have excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
• Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
• Prefer 4+ years of experience.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Job ID: 2018-46339
Schedule Type: Full Time
Function(s): Administration, Facilities & Security
Division: Global Investment Research
Business Unit: Assistants-Americas
Employment Type: Employee
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Job Overview D-Wave is seeking an Applied Algorithm Researcher to join the Technology and Applications group. The job will involve implementing and evaluating high-performance hybrid algorithms...
Job Overview D-Wave is looking for exceptionally motivated people who love to see the impact of their work on a daily basis, who are driven to ensure the success of the company, and who want to be...
Job Posting Job ID: 31866 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Statistical Analysis Classification Title: Statistical Analysis,...
Job Overview Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group provides investment management services to individuals, advisors, pension plans, institutional investors and foundations. As a multi-boutique...
Job Posting Job ID: 31635 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Information Services Classification Title: Information Services,...
Job Posting Job ID: 31761 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Management&Professional (AAPS) Job Category: Research & Facilitation Classification...
Job Overview D-Wave is seeking an Applied Algorithm Researcher to join the Technology and...
Job Overview D-Wave is looking for exceptionally motivated people who love to see the impact of...
Job Posting Job ID: 31866 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...
Job Overview Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group provides investment management services to...
Job Posting Job ID: 31635 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...
Job Posting Job ID: 31761 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment...