Simply put, customers, innovation, and success are at the heart of what we do at The Source and why we do it. These three words shape our business decisions and our everyday actions. They are the foundation of our commitment to being a great place to work and becoming the customers’ consumer electronics and communication store of choice! Join us and discover a career that is challenging and rewarding.
Who you’ll work with
Every sales associate is provided with expert training and further development for growth into management. Be the leader you’ve always wanted to be—in a fun, fast-paced and competitive industry.
We're all working toward one goal: creating a shopping experience that will keep our customers coming back. Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Our Talent Acquisition Team can't wait to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- You’ll be a passionate brand ambassador
- You’ll contribute to the team’s success by achieving personal sales goals
- As a Sales Associate, you’ll be an expert in all things tech, and you will help build easy solutions for our customers
- You will work closely with your teammates to ensure the store is running at its peak operational performance
- You will stay ahead of the curve by completing training regularly – and then share what you’ve learned with others
What You’ll Need
- You need to be passionate about connected technology and how it impacts people’s lives
- You will need to have great people skills – for example: being a good listener, able to build relationships, and able to overcome objections
- A natural curiosity about technology, telecommunications, and sales
- Experience in retail or sales a definite asset
- You’ll need to be flexible: ability to work weekdays, evenings, and weekends is a must
What You’ll Get
- You’ll be exposed to hands-on and handheld training – get ready to learn!
- Our rewards and recognition programs are vast: enjoy variable pay based on your personal sales, as well as other cool incentives like chances to win trips abroad or even seeded devices
- You’ll enjoy a compensation package that includes a base wage plus uncapped commissions: most of our associates make between $17 and $21 hourly*
- You’ll get awesome discounts on nearly all of our products
- Thinking about building a career with us? Explore endless internal opportunities in both retail and in corporate roles
* This range is not a guaranteed rate. The range presented is an approximation based on current associates’ commissions and base wages. As it is an uncapped structure, associates may make more than presented, though associates are guaranteed their base wage as outlined by their employment contract.
Position Type: Retail Stores
Position: FT Sales Associate - The Source - Frontier Mall
Job Location: Canada : Saskatchewan : North Battleford
Application Deadline: 11/02/2018
It’s all about you
With an opportunity to work close to home, we're proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career advancement opportunities, awesome training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our Company culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18017647 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Saskatchewan-North Battleford-1262-101St Street...
What is the opportunity? This unique position calls on your client-focused advice expertise and natural problem-solving skills to maximize each client interaction by helping clients with their...
Description Are you a farm kid at heart, who is goal driven and you have proven sales and marketing abilities? Cultivate your career with Pattison Agriculture! We are growing, and looking for a...
Description We are currently seeking a bookkeeper with the following skillset: Prepare bank reconciliations; Prepare general journal entries and supporting documents; Preparation of GST and PST...
Job Description Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction groups in the world and a major player in the ownership of infrastructure. From offices in over 50...
Description Anderson Pump House is a leading provider of water system materials in Saskatchewan. With convenient locations in Prince Albert and North Battleford, the company has been in operation...
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18017647 Position Type: Regular Position...
What is the opportunity? This unique position calls on your client-focused advice expertise and...
Description Are you a farm kid at heart, who is goal driven and you have proven sales and...
Description We are currently seeking a bookkeeper with the following skillset: Prepare bank...
Job Description Founded in 1911, SNC-Lavalin is one of the leading engineering and construction...
Description Anderson Pump House is a leading provider of water system materials in...