Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for highly motivated college students to join our team for a 4 month Co-Op this fall. Teams based in Vancouver. We are planning for a virtual internship program for the Fall 2020 term due to COVID. As an intern, you will work on a real project (or a few) and have an opportunity to enjoy our dynamic, startup-like environment.
You will experience Splunking and what defines our culture while honing the skills which separate our development teams from others. Working to support internal and external customer needs, you will collaborate across multi-functional teams. Our goal is both to support your growth and development, empowering you for a successful start to your career.
The Search Experience team builds enterprise-class web applications that give users intuitive access to the power of Splunk on our next-generation cloud platform, using modern web technologies such as React.js, Webpack and REST.
- Experience working with React.js
- Experience with styling web applications using CSS
- Experience with modern version control system, such as Git and etc
- Experience with test automation, such as Karma, Mocha, Jest and etc
- Experience with CI/CD, such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc.
- Experience building meaningful software applications: in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, as part of an open source project
- You enjoy collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field, and a strong record of academic achievement.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to work with a set of hardworking and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support. Splunk thrives on disruption and diversity.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A fun and collaborative environment with many exciting events from interacting with other interns to conversations with our executive leadership team.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Job Description Summary The Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist in the Corporate Affairs department is responsible for developing, implementing and evaluating various STEMCELL EHS...
Brandt is currently seeking a Parts Person for our afternoon shift in our Kamloops location. This position is responsible for assisting customers in locating required parts, providing pricing, and...