Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for highly motivated college students to join our team for a 4 month Co-Op this fall. Teams based in Vancouver. We are planning for a virtual internship program for the Fall 2020 term due to COVID. As an intern, you will work on a real project (or a few) and have an opportunity to enjoy our dynamic, startup-like environment.
You will experience Splunking and what defines our culture while honing the skills which separate our development teams from others. Working to support internal and external customer needs, you will collaborate across multi-functional teams. Our goal is both to support your growth and development, empowering you for a successful start to your career.
The Search Experience team builds enterprise-class web applications that give users intuitive access to the power of Splunk on our next-generation cloud platform, using modern web technologies such as React.js, Webpack and REST.
- Experience working with React.js
- Experience with styling web applications using CSS
- Experience with modern version control system, such as Git and etc
- Experience with test automation, such as Karma, Mocha, Jest and etc
- Experience with CI/CD, such as Jenkins, Gitlab CI, etc.
- Experience building meaningful software applications: in a class, as a personal hobby, as a job, as part of an open source project
- You enjoy collaborating with others in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field, and a strong record of academic achievement.
What We Offer You:
- The opportunity to work with a set of hardworking and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support. Splunk thrives on disruption and diversity.
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
- A fun and collaborative environment with many exciting events from interacting with other interns to conversations with our executive leadership team.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Job Description Summary The Senior Quality Engineer, Instrumentation role at STEMCELL supports the development and implementation of strategies to maintain the compliance of the Instrumentation...
Job Description Summary The Quality Assurance Associate, Product Release role at STEMCELL assists in the maintenance of the STEMCELL Quality Management System (QMS), compliance to applicable...
Job Description Summary The Material Handler will be responsible for providing logistical support for the movement, storage, control and protection of raw materials, supplies, work in process...
Job Description Summary The Administrative Assistant, Corporate Affairs at STEMCELL is responsible for providing administrative and coordination support to the Executive Assistant of the President...
Job Description Summary This role reports to the Program Manager, Quality Control, Raw Materials, and is responsible for the inspection and sampling of incoming raw materials used in regulated and...
Job Description Summary As a member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Success Associate successfully supports STEMSOFT clients through their software implementation and supports clients...
Job Description Summary The Senior Quality Engineer, Instrumentation role at STEMCELL supports...
Job Description Summary The Quality Assurance Associate, Product Release role at STEMCELL...
Job Description Summary The Material Handler will be responsible for providing logistical...
Job Description Summary The Administrative Assistant, Corporate Affairs at STEMCELL is...
Job Description Summary This role reports to the Program Manager, Quality Control, Raw...
Job Description Summary As a member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Success Associate...