Reporting To: Field Service Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? Our Field Service Technicians are critical to the business and what make Toromont Cat a trusted dealer. We are seeking Licensed Field Service Technicians to join our team and continue to build strong customer relationships through regular on site visits and high standards for top service.
Note: This position will be covering our Southwest region across Windsor, London, Cambridge and Hamilton.
- Participate in safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Diagnose and repair Metso/Masaba equipment
- Assemble and commission new gear on site within established timelines and quality standards
- Prepare service reports and service documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- Participate as an integrated member of onsite mechanical staff
- Maintain positive customer relations at all times
- Commit to and work towards the successful achievement of Metso qualification
- Post Secondary Education with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in the Crushing and Screening Industry
- Valid Trade Licence either as a Millwright, Heavy Equipment Technician or Electrician
- Safety conscious and customer centric with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Focused, energetic, self-motivated and organized with superior attention to detail
- Proven ability to complete repairs/service within established time lines in a fast-paced environment
- Team player willing and able to work flexible, on-call hours and to work in all weather conditions in support of business needs
- Willing to learn and be committed to achieving a Metso Certification
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Cat systems (ET and SIS would be beneficial)
- A valid Driver’s Licence and Clean Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Duty Field Service Technician for our Stoney Creek location. This position is responsible for the repair and maintenance of construction and forestry based...
JOB POSTING #877603 Position: Registered Occupational Therapist Department: Altum Health Site: Cambridge Reports to: Manager Hours: 37.5 hours per week Status: Temporary Full-time (12...
JOB POSTING #850643 Position: Rehabilitation Assistant - PTA/OTA Department: Altum Health Site: Hamilton Reports to: Site Manager Hours: 37.5 hours per week Salary Range: $24.61 to $30.76...
Close Assistant Brand Manager -Innovation Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Administrative...
Brandt is currently seeking a Heavy Duty Field Service Technician for our Stoney Creek...
JOB POSTING #877603 Position: Registered Occupational Therapist Department: Altum Health Site:...
JOB POSTING #850643 Position: Rehabilitation Assistant - PTA/OTA Department: Altum Health Site:...
Close Assistant Brand Manager -Innovation Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+...