Reporting To: Parts Supervisor
If you have high integrity and a strong work ethic, we want you on our team! We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Parts Warehouse Person in our Branch who will ensure customer needs are met through ordering and distributing parts in an organized and efficient manner.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Coordinate incoming freight, stock transfers, replenishment and fill customer back-orders
- Operate forklift to load and unload products from the trucks
- Process parts requisitions, core returns and warranty parts in a prompt manner
- Maintain the parts physical and electronic inventory and assemble hydraulic hoses to the Cat standards
- Provide on call service on weekends for emergency parts orders and all other required functions of the parts operations as necessary
- Post Secondary Education and 2+ years experience in a warehouse environment and forklift experience
- Highly safety conscious with a mechanical aptitude or background in automotive/heavy equipment preferred
- Knowledge of hydraulic hose building would be an asset
- Effective communication and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Customer centric team player with strong interpersonal skills and relationship building capacity
- Self-starter with strong initiative and a mindset for continuous improvement
- Sense of urgency and adaptable to consistently changing priorities in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Computer literate with proficiencies in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of CAT SIS, or experience with Toromont parts operations would be an asset
- Flexible, willing and able to work rotations and on call hours in support of the business needs
- A valid Driver’s Licence with a current clean Driver’s Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING TEACHER – 2018/2019 1.0 FTE – Term Certain The District is seeking an English Language Resource Teacher. This is an itinerant district position working out of the Henry...
Term Certain SCHOOL GRADE 356. NorKam Secondary 1.0 FTE Photography/Computer Animation/Graphics Effective January 28, 2019 to June 30, 2019. Assignment is Photography 11-12, Computer Animation...
TERM CERTAIN SCHOOL GRADE 355. Kay Bingham Elementary .6034 FTE Primary PE & Health Prep Effective immediately to March 15, 2019, or return of teacher. Schedule is Tuesday 8:50-14:30, Wednesday...
ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEARNING TEACHER – 2018/2019 1.0 FTE – Term Certain The District is seeking an...
Term Certain SCHOOL GRADE 356. NorKam Secondary 1.0 FTE Photography/Computer...
TERM CERTAIN SCHOOL GRADE 355. Kay Bingham Elementary .6034 FTE Primary PE & Health...