Reporting To: Service Supervisor
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Service Advisor to provide technical expertise during the scheduling of all equipment repairs and maintain good communication with our customers throughout the repair cycle as required.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Update and manage Service Scheduler in a timely and accurate manner
- Schedule both machine repairs and preventative maintenance for the Technicians
- Coordinate with Service Supervisor, MSRs and PSSRs to meet all deadlines for machine repairs
- Provide customer support for incoming calls and effective follow up during and after machine repairs
- Open and structure work orders, check for service letters, where applicable and warranty status, verify customer pay arrangements, history and codes to upload into Service Scheduler
- Collaborate with Coordinator to ensure all service reports provided by Technicians are timely and accurate
- Source parts and tools during job set-up and provide shipping instructions to the site
- Manage local purchases and review work orders for invoicing/uploading and ensure credits and parts have been processed and submitted
- Assist with Warranty and Goodwill processing including documentation requirements and no charge claims
- Maintain current information cascading to the required Service Supervisors, Product Support Manager, MSRs and PSSRs
- Review and maintain WIP (work-in-process) daily to support the invoicing process and KPIs (Key Indicator Metrics)
- Post Secondary Education in a technical/mechanical program with a minimum 5 years experience in service operations
- Safety conscious with a technical aptitude and basic knowledge of Caterpillar and competitive product lines
- Highly customer centric and a strong team player with a sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work effectively within cross functional teams
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management and effective planning skills with the ability to quickly adapt to multiple and often changing schedules and priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Self-directed with high integrity and initiative to be proactive in problem solving and ongoing process improvement
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Word and Outlook (experience with DBS and SIS would be an asset)
- Willing and able to work flexible business hours in support of the business
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Job Title Customer Support Engineer Location(s) Canada Purpose Helps PerkinElmer customers enhance the productivity of their laboratory processes and drives high levels of customer satisfaction by...
Truck Bay Technician-180006NO Description Completes diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds on engine products in a service workshop under limited supervision. Applies documented procedures and policies...
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Operations, AgCareers.com, 26 daysParrish Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop and grow a career in agriculture that supports Canadian producers who grow and sell their crops to global markets. A family-owned Canadian...
Bunge Limited (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in over 40 countries with approximately 32,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and...
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall smooth daily operation of “Spin” Kitchen and Bar, Room Service and Starbucks by promoting and ensuring guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her...
Manager - Information Technologies - Requisition ID 102894 Canada Description Join us in “Taking It Further”! Are you looking for a challenging and innovative environment where you can make a...
Job Title Customer Support Engineer Location(s) Canada Purpose Helps PerkinElmer customers...
Truck Bay Technician-180006NO Description Completes diagnostics, repairs and rebuilds on engine...
15 hours ago | Agribusiness - Input Retail, Cooperative and Related Crop Services - Operations, AgCareers.com, 26 daysParrish Heimbecker is an exciting place to develop and grow a career in agriculture that...
Bunge Limited (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company...
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall smooth daily operation of “Spin” Kitchen and Bar,...
Manager - Information Technologies - Requisition ID 102894 Canada Description Join us in “Taking...