Reporting To: Product Support Manager
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a talented Parts Supervisor to lead the parts warehouse and parts counter teams to ensure the Parts Department is operating efficiently while profitability is maintained through sales and expense control.
- Model the way for safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Provide leadership for the parts operations and actively promote the quality and benefits of the Cat products to better engage and service our customers
- Manage sales budget, expense plan and profit objectives for the Parts Department by processing transactions and reviewing monthly objectives as well as occasionally assist the service operation with work in process
- Follow up and review daily counter transactions and service requirements to assist with scheduling and closing jobs
- Maintain accurate parts physical and electronic inventory and process all core returns and warranty parts
- Coach and mentor parts teams through training and updates on current and new products to ensure the department is meeting/exceeding customer and business objectives aligned with company targets
- Encourage continuous improvement within the parts department through regularly scheduled meetings and associated training
- Manage performance evaluations and guidance sessions for direct reports to ensure personal objectives are being met
- Work with a sense of urgency and foster a team environment to encourage growth
- Post Secondary Education with a technical focus and 2+ years experience in the truck and heavy equipment or related industry
- Highly safety conscious with a strong technical aptitude with a solid knowledge of the heavy equipment or related products
- Customer centric with proven leadership, coaching, mentoring and people development skills
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills to deal with customers and all levels of employees
- Solid business acumen with the understanding of business principles and conflict resolution
- Self-motivated with a sense of urgency and experienced with planning and budgeting
- Ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Mindset for continuous improvement with excellent negotiating, analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of Caterpillar and Toromont operating policies and procedures
- Computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft Applications, (DBS and SIS would be an asset)
- Willing and able to travel and possess a valid Driver’s Licence and clean Driver’s Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Compact Construction Equipment for our Peterborough location. The successful applicant will be responsible for the demonstration and sale of John...
Brandt is currently seeking a Territory Manager - Compact Construction Equipment for our...