Reporting To: Field Service Supervisor, Mining
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? Our Field Service Technicians are critical to the business and what make Toromont Cat a trusted dealer. We are seeking Licensed Field Service Technicians to join our team and continue to build strong customer relationships through regular on site visits and high standards for top service.
- Demonstrate safe, environmentally sound and healthy work behaviours at all times, in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policies, Programs and initiatives
- Diagnose mechanical problems using Caterpillar testing equipment
- Maintain quality workmanship to repair Caterpillar equipment within the established time standards out in the field
- Prepare accurate service and repair reports in an accurate and timely manner
- Maintain excellent communication and trusted customer relationships through regular on site visit
- Valid Heavy Equipment Technician Licence with a minimum of 5 years experience in repair and service of heavy equipment both in the shop and in the field
- Highly safety conscious with a diverse knowledge of Caterpillar products and systems
- Basic knowledge of cutting, welding and fabrication
- Able to read and understand prints, drawings and technical bulletins
- Analytical with knowledge of mechanics in electrical and hydraulic systems
- Customer centric with excellent relationship management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to complete repairs/service within established time guidelines in a busy, fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing
- Self-directed team player with strong initiative, business acumen and integrity
- Focused, energetic and organized with superior attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Willing to work flexible shifts to meet the demands of the business, including afternoon shifts
- Strong computer skills and familiarity with Cat systems (ET and SIS would be beneficial)
- Knowledge of competitors’ equipment would be an asset
- Adaptable to on-call working schedules and willing to work in all weather conditions
- Preference will be given to candidates willing and able to travel to various locations in Toromont Cat Dealer territory
- Valid Driver’s Licence (DZ Licence required) with a clean Driver’s Abstract
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
CSR III, Technical Customer Service Engineering( Job Number: 18005307) Description Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates,...
Store Manager - PartSource - Sudbury - C04R1V Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Since 1999, PartSource and its chain of corporate-owned automotive specialty stores have offered brand-name auto...
Senior Mechanical Designer - SUD000X Company: WorleyParsons Primary Location : CAN-ON-Sudbury Job : Mechanical Schedule : Full-time Employment Type: Staff Job Level: Experienced Job...
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is seeing a Human Resources Training and Development Specialist Location: Lively, Ontario For over 150 years the name Sandvik has been synonymous with quality and...
Sudbury - Billing and Customer Service Office Clerk Location: Sudbury Job Code: 3917 # of openings: 1 Description Reporting to the Terminal manager, the Billing and Customer Service Office Clerk...
Sonova: Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner, Sudbury Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go. What makes us different? For starters, we are Canada’s...
CSR III, Technical Customer Service Engineering( Job Number: 18005307) Description Xerox...
Store Manager - PartSource - Sudbury - C04R1V Help us boldly shape retail in Canada Since 1999,...
Senior Mechanical Designer - SUD000X Company: WorleyParsons Primary...
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is seeing a Human Resources Training and Development...
Sudbury - Billing and Customer Service Office Clerk Location: Sudbury Job Code: 3917 # of...
Sonova: Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner, Sudbury Stay connected to a career that...