Reporting To: Product Support Manager
The Service Planners are the primary contact to all internal and external stakeholders with regard to Service operations. They utilize their technical knowledge and customer service skills to provide exceptional service in an effective and timely manner.
Note: Rotational Schedule of 2 weeks in / 2 weeks out. Remote site premium is applicable
- Participate in workplace safety, environmentally sound and healthy behaviours and objectives at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy/ Programs and best practices
- Works closely with the Service Supervisor to schedule workload and optimize productivity in service operations
- Actively manage multiple component tracking spreadsheets for all site equipment
- Work directly with the Customer to coordinate field repairs
- Execute short term/long term planning forecasts
- Key/primary contact to customers with regard to technical and service-related issues
- Acts on all incoming calls and effectively conduct follow-ups during and after job completion
- Reviews relevant information to provide customers with repair quotes as required
- Updates and manages Service Scheduler in a timely and accurate fashion and assists Product Support Coordinator in opening work orders as required
- Reviews machines for active service letters prior to recommending additional repair opportunities
- Determines CSA and warranty coverage of relative equipment
- Coordinate all equipment repair activities with Service Supervisor
- Assis with warranty processing as needed
- Post Secondary Education in a technical or mechanical program
- Minimum 5 years equivalent experience and proven technical knowledge in the Heavy Equipment, Truck, or Mining industry and must have solid knowledge of Cat Product Line
- Previous planning/scheduling would be an asset
- Self directed with high level planning, scheduling and attention to detail and consistent follow up
- Solid analytical, problem solving, organizational and negotiation skills
- Commitment to deliver internal and external customer service excellence continuously with a sense of urgency
- Superior communication, interpersonal and organizational skills to interact with all levels of cross functional teams
- Ability to effectively achieve results in a fast-paced and demanding environment with multiple and competing priorities
- Advanced computer literacy with proficiencies in Word, Excel, DBS, SAP and MS Project as well as other programs
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity. Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Education and Experience - Completion of BCCNM approved Master’s degree level nurse practitioner program. - Eligible for registration as a Nurse Practitioner with British Columbia College of...
Education and Experience - Completion of BCCNM approved Master’s degree level nurse practitioner...