Reporting To: Corporate Service Operations Manager
Do you have high integrity and strong work ethic? We are seeking a Corporate Repair Options Specialist to own the repair options and preventative maintenance pricing data, website and sales tools. This expert will work with the sales force and operations as repair options and quotes are required and will also work directly with branch service operations in order to implement the proper usage of these tools in order to maximize efficiencies and cost savings.
- Demonstrate safe work and environmentally sound behaviours at all times in support of Toromont’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives
- Review and update Caterpillar Repair Options Builder files to suit Toromont's risk profile including remanufactured products and customer specific site applications
- Collaborate directly with Product Support Sales Representatives and Sales Managers to assist with the sales planning process and drive continuous engagement of preventative maintenance solutions and promotional tools
- Perform as a Power user of CAT’s Builder and Calculator Software to ensure accurate data is available for PM quotations, certified repair options and service quotations
- Calculate MARC contract details, pricing and identify application specific life cycle lengths and cost.
- Lead implementation of standard jobs and repair options utilization in branch service departments
- Lead on-going market and growth opportunity analysis projects to identify key growth segments
- Develop training materials, pricing and sales tools as required
- Post Secondary Education with at technical focus and 3-5 years marketing/sales experience
- Solid understanding of marketing and sales principles and planning process
- Defined understanding of product support sales growth segments and experience with the service quoting process
- Well-developed ability to absorb, analyze and work with detailed technical data
- Comprehensive understanding of the service processes from quoting to invoicing
- Proven networker with strong interpersonal skills and relationship and followership building capacity
- Exceptional communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Analytical with a technical expertise and attention to detail
- Customer centric with the ability to effectively prioritize and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency
- Experience with the Toromont Truck/CAT Parts Operations is an asset
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office, CAT SIS, Builder and DBS
- Willing and able to travel to other branches in support the business needs
Toromont Cat is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes and values diversity.Upon request, Toromont will accommodate any applicant with disabilities throughout the recruiting processes, including any required applications, interviews and/or assessments.
Brandt is currently seeking a Lead hand for our 2pm - 10:30pm shift based out of our Mississauga branch. This position is responsible for coordinating and directing the workload of the Service...
Position # 877631 Position: Technologist, TG/PM sites - TFT Department: Medical Engineering Reports to: Manager, Clinical Engineer, Electromedical Team Location: Toronto Status: Temporary...
Close Key Account Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Manager Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Manufacturing Job Type: Full-time Number of...
Close Vice President of Sales (Natural Foods - CPG, Remote Role) Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Executive (SVP, VP) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category:...
Ingram Micro is in hiring mode and adding another Associate Professional, Sales Support to the team! Responsibilities: With a primary focus of building and maintaining relationships with existing...
ONA Posting #877894 Position: Registered Nurse (8 Positions) Site: Toronto General Hospital Department: Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit (CVICU) Reports to: Nurse...
Brandt is currently seeking a Lead hand for our 2pm - 10:30pm shift based out of our Mississauga...
Position # 877631 Position: Technologist, TG/PM sites - TFT Department: Medical...
Close Key Account Manager Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career...
Close Vice President of Sales (Natural Foods - CPG, Remote Role) Job Posting Category:...
Ingram Micro is in hiring mode and adding another Associate Professional, Sales Support to the...
ONA Posting #877894 Position: Registered Nurse (8 Positions) Site: Toronto General...