Financial Services Representative – Universal Banker
Position Type: Regular
Position Status: Full Time
: Canada-Ontario-Toronto-120 Lynn Williams St
: Apr 27, 2018, 11:59:00 PM
We’re on a mission to build the relationship-focused bank of the future and we’re looking for the passionate collaborators, innovators, advisors, and leaders who can get us there. Our distinct culture is built on a shared commitment to do what’s right for our clients, our people, and our communities, and we strive for excellence in everything we do. Because life at CIBC is not only what you do, but how you do it .
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You’ll Be Doing
You’ll work in a fast- paced Banking Centre where you’ll have a meaningful impact on the lives of our clients. As a Financial Services Representative – Universal Banker, you’ll proactively engage with clients and leverage CIBC’s best-in-class mobile and online banking options to recommend the right products and solutions that will enable their financial success.
How You’ll Succeed
- Client Engagement – Meet with clients to understand their priorities, advise them on solutions, and provide a forward-looking financial plan. Use your knowledge of technology, cash management, credit, investment and wealth protection to help clients meet their goals.
- Relationship Building - Engage in marketing and outreach activities to show clients you value them and their communities. Grow your network, deepen existing relationships, and collaborate with others to ensure clients are connected to the right people and opportunities.
- Leveraging Technology - Become a technology expert. Share your knowledge by introducing clients to our mobile banking applications, enabling them to better manage their banking needs
Who You Are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re driven to succeed. You are motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make an impact.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You love to learn. You’re passionate about growing your knowledge, and you know that there is no limit to what you can achieve.
- You’re a certified professional. You have current accreditation and good standing Mutual Funds License (Canadian Securities Course or Investment Funds In Canada).
- Values matter to you . You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, individual development planning and comprehensive product training
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Mailbox.firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
- This is a regular full time role with a schedule of 37.5 hours each week. Your hours will be based on our banking centre operations, and you may need to work days, evenings and weekends
Job Description More US corporations and Audit firms rely on Thomson Reuters’ Checkpoint Engage software to manage their Audit compliance processes and procedures. Recently we migrated this first...
Manager - B2B Marketing - TELUS Digital - PRO02806-18 Description Join our team TELUS Digital’s mission is to make life easier for millions of customers - and for our team. We build smart,...
Our client is actively seeking new partners to joint their firm. In this fast-paced, business law firm you will enjoy a growing mid-market platform that offers tremendous cost efficiencies for...
Service Technician II, Mississauga, ON-0069434_P0229493 Description TITLE: Service Technician II LOCATION: Mississauga, ON GRADE: 7 NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer...
Service Technician II, Scarborough, ON-0069370_P0228797 Description TITLE: Service Technician II LOCATION: Scarborough, ON GRADE: 7 NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer...
Solution Architect, Merchandising and Marketing Technologies - C04PE0 Interested in being a part of a team that is leading the evolution of retail in Canada? Embracing and driving change is...
Job Description More US corporations and Audit firms rely on Thomson Reuters’ Checkpoint Engage...
Manager - B2B Marketing - TELUS Digital - PRO02806-18 Description Join our team TELUS Digital’s...
Our client is actively seeking new partners to joint their firm. In this fast-paced, business...
Service Technician II, Mississauga, ON-0069434_P0229493 Description TITLE: Service Technician...
Service Technician II, Scarborough, ON-0069370_P0228797 Description TITLE: Service Technician...
Solution Architect, Merchandising and Marketing Technologies - C04PE0 Interested in being a part...