Financial Analyst - Dresden, ON
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Financial
Years Experience: 1-2 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: June 10, 2020
Share this job:
Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and direct subordinate staff in the daily operations of various finance activities
- Review and approve work of subordinate staff.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures
- Provide finance support for the plant
- Perform monthly and weekly forecasting activities.
- Develop/implement necessary processes to support internal forecasting/reporting requirements.
- Provide consolidated fiscal year plan results including recommendations and strategies.
- Support the preparation of yearly operating budget including recommendations and strategies. Validation with cost center owners, BOM and recipe versions, and other cost analysis. Presentation of both operating and financial data.
- Provide effective counsel and analysis to assist Company in meeting the established financial objectives.
- Responsible for moderate to complex cost analysis.
- Finance support for cost savings analysis CCR, allocation, tracking and reporting.
- Analyze product costs and COGS variances.
- Plays a key role in the month-end close process to include journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Finance support for excess and obsolete inventory reserve.
- Participate in the preparation and compilation of the annual financial plan, which may include modeling, time-series analysis, and graphic presentation of both operating and financial data.
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis as requested
- Responsible for Zero Loss Analysis (CPS) and LEDS
- Validation and analysis of Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor'sDegree in Finance or related field.
- 1 - 3 years of experience.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically.
- Experience in a food manufacturing setting an asset but not required
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or any other protected factor. ConAgra Foods is committed to working with and providing accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. We will make a determination on your request for accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
À titre d'employeur souscrivant au principe de l'égalité d'accès í l'emploi, Conagra Brands considère les postulants qualifiés pour les offres d'emplois sans égard í la race, la couleur, les croyances religieuses, l'origine, le sexe, l'orientation sexuelle, l'identité de genre, la langue parlée, l'âge, le handicap ou tout autre facteur discriminatoire. Conagra Brands s'engage í travailler et offrir des accommodements aux individus ayant des handicaps. Si vous avez besoin d'assistance ou si vous avez des besoins spécifiques pour votre emploi, vous pouvez transmettre votre demande par courriel í Canada.Recruitment@conagrafoods.com. Nous prendrons en considération votre demande d'accommodement au cas-par-cas.
Learn More about Conagra Brands Canada Inc.
See all Conagra Brands Canada Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job: