City: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Employment Type: Full Time
This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it!
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and even after over 40 years, we're still growing and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
We are looking for a well-spoken individual with exceptional customer service skills and a great attitude. CGI is currently accepting applications for the support level position of Facilities
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the Facilities Coordinator / Reception will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Greeting visitors, receive and screen incoming telephone calls, coordinating outgoing couriers
and receiving incoming mail and couriers
• Ensuring client meetings are serviced efficiently by coordinating amenities such as meeting
spaces, technology requirements, food and beverages as needed
• Direct, co-ordinate and supervise all relevant trades people for cleaning, repairs and
maintenance to ensure a consistently clean and well maintained office
• Activate and deactivate security access cards maintaining a comprehensive database of
• Maintain email distribution lists
• Establish and monitor effective tracking of cubicle and office master keys
• Addresses member facility complaints or issues in a timely manner
• Coordinate cubicle repairs, requirements and moves
• Obtain and secure quotes for office improvement initiatives
• Complete monthly occupancy reports
• Monitors the use of office supplies and order needed supplies in a timely manner
• Coordinating events as assigned
• Special projects and other duties as assigned
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
The successful candidate will have:
• Degree/Diploma in Business Administration or education plus equivalent experience
• 3 – 5 years administrative support experience with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an
• Experience coordinating meetings and events
• Experience in facility maintenance/coordination would be considered an asset
• Punctual and reliable with an outstanding attendance record
• Exceptional interpersonal and guest service skills to build solid working relationships
• Focused on customer service and the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism at all
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Excellent typing skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy, displays flexibility to meet changing requirements,
ability to professionally navigate through stressful situations and ability to manage multiple
tasks simultaneously with confidence
• Demonstrated experience managing confidential and sensitive information and conversations
with diplomacy, tact, and professionalism
• Superior organizational skills with flawless attention to detail
• Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Motivated with a consistent high energy level
• Ability to work independently or in an team environment and a strong desire to take initiative
and follow through on tasks needing attention
• Creative and adaptable to introducing new ideas and approaches
• Ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, CGI is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in accordance with provincial legislation. Please let us know if you require a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during any aspect of the recruitment process and we will work with you to address your needs.
- Administrative Support
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Microsoft Office
- Time Management
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?*
* This field is required.
Producer-Host (French Services) - HAL00264 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary Location Halifax Position Language Requirement French Only Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing /...
Tooling Attendant (Customer Service Point of Issue-CSPI) - Requisition ID 103673 CA-Nova Scotia-Shearwater Description We have a great opportunity for you! Maritime Helicopter Program (MHP) L3 MAS...
Branch Administrator Requisition ID : 18014653 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Brokerage Work Location : Canada-Nova Scotia-Halifax-1969 Upper Water St., Suite 1801 Box...
Job Description SNC-Lavalin Inc is seeking a Civil/Structural Engineering Technologist/Revit Operator in our Halifax, NS office. Seize an opportunity to have an impact working on a variety of...
Kelly Services is currently looking for individuals for a contract Bilingual Call Center Reps. This is a contract position for the duration of approximately 6 month, with the potential of...
Reporter/Editor assigned to Copy Editing (English Services) - HAL00261 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary Location Halifax Position Language Requirement English Only Language Skill...
Producer-Host (French Services) - HAL00264 Job Family Programming (TV-Radio-Web) Primary...
Tooling Attendant (Customer Service Point of Issue-CSPI) - Requisition ID 103673 CA-Nova...
Branch Administrator Requisition ID : 18014653 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full...
Job Description SNC-Lavalin Inc is seeking a Civil/Structural Engineering Technologist/Revit...
Kelly Services is currently looking for individuals for a contract Bilingual Call Center Reps....
Reporter/Editor assigned to Copy Editing (English Services) - HAL00261 Job Family Programming...