Opportunity Overview: Are you someone who enjoys interacting with people on a daily basis? Do you like making personal connections that result in helping people make positive life-changing decisions? The Financial Advisor Internship with Edward Jones places you in direct connection with our clients. As a firm, our clients come first and we focus on building relationships that last a lifetime. As an intern, you work on developing the skills that will make you competitive as a professional after graduation.
Throughout the program, you will work with an Edward Jones Financial Advisor and their Branch Office Administrator in helping them address the needs of their clients. As a team member, not only will you develop your professional skills, you will gain a firsthand glimpse at the Financial Advisor opportunity at Edward Jones. What Skills Will You Develop
- One-on-one and small group communication abilities
- Relationship management expertise
- Time and project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Knowledge and skills base specific to Financial Services Industry
- Students completing their junior year are eligible to apply. Applicants need a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Candidates who demonstrate a drive to succeed and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Students with excellent leadership, communication, teamwork and service skills
- Experiences and activities to give you exposure to the Financial Advisor opportunity
- Training to fully integrate into the branch office team
- Part-time, 10 week program (15 hours per week)
- Hourly compensation plan
- To apply for the Financial Advisor Internship Program, email your résumé to FAinternships@edwardjones.com. Learn more by visiting careers.edwardjones.com/FAIntern .
Req ID: 16985BR
Position Type: FA Intern
EEO Statement: Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veterans status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Company Description: At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience.
Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Awards and Accolades:
- Edward Jones ranked No. 5 in the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list for 2017
- In 2016, Fortune Magazine ranked us seventh on their list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women. The list is based, among other things, on employee benefits, flexible scheduling and work-life balance.
Fortune and Time Inc. are not affiliated with and do not endorse products or services of Edward Jones.
City: St. Louis
- Full Time position
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service restaurant company. Home to such iconic brands as Swiss Chalet, Harvey’s, Montana’s, Kelsey’s,...
Description Current Opportunities: Radius Credit Union is seeking a Part-Time Member Service Representative (MSR) to serve our Avonlea, Ogema & Pangman Branches. This position will average 60% of...
Job Title Customer Service Representative - Carstairs # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date August 29, 2018 Category Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Customer Service, Sales /...
Job Title Branch Manager - Rimbey # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date August 23, 2018 Category Banking / Real Estate / Mortgage / Professionals, Business / Strategic Management, Sales / Retail...
Description Our new Universal Banker role will be the face, character and heart of our banks. We are looking for an enthusiastic, driven individual who enjoys meaningful conversation and...
Financial Services Representative Requisition ID : 18012505 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Tamworth-16 Concession N P. O. Box...
Recipe Unlimited Corporation (formerly Cara Operations Limited) is Canada’s leading full service...
Description Current Opportunities: Radius Credit Union is seeking a Part-Time Member Service...
Job Title Customer Service Representative - Carstairs # of Positions Available 1 Closing...
Job Title Branch Manager - Rimbey # of Positions Available 1 Closing Date August 23,...
Description Our new Universal Banker role will be the face, character and heart of our banks. We...
Financial Services Representative Requisition ID : 18012505 Position Type: Regular Position...