Job Reference #: 177773BR
Business Divisions: Global Wealth Management
Your role: Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– manage calendars, schedule meetings and set up conferences across multiple time zones, partnering with assistants globally
– monitor email and answer phone calls, taking care of administrative matters
– organize team meetings, including logistics, attendees, materials and communication
– schedule all travel within budget, producing travel itineraries and expense reports
– assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
– handle confidential files in accordance with our policy
Title: Executive/Team Assistant
City: Menlo Park
Job Type: Full Time
Country / State: United States - California
Function Category: Business management, administration and support
What we offer: Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step: Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements: UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Your team: You’ll be working on our Wealth Management team. Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients. Our team offers solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession.
Your experience and skills: You have:
– minimum of 5 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– always on the lookout to help, proactively volunteering to help others
– able to work flexible hours when needed
About us: Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
Dream is looking for a Strategic Finance Intern Dream is always looking for the best and brightest to join its thriving community. We are currently looking for a Coop Student join our Strategic...
Dream Unlimited is looking for an Intern in Debt & Real Estate Finance Dream Unlimited is always looking for the best and brightest to join its thriving community. We are currently looking for...
Position Description: Senior C++ SME Position Description CGI's Global Wealth Capital Markets Division is seeking to hire highly motived Developers with extensive C++ experience to assist in...
Senior Consultant, Commercial banking & Private Wealth Analytics Requisition ID : 18017260 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Commercial/Business Banking Work...
Senior Financial Analyst Requisition ID : 18016641 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Accounting/Finance Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto Unposting Date : Oct 29, 2018,...
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18011133 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Toronto-Unit 4, 333 Eglinton Ave....
Dream is looking for a Strategic Finance Intern Dream is always looking for the best and...
Dream Unlimited is looking for an Intern in Debt & Real Estate Finance Dream Unlimited is always...
Position Description: Senior C++ SME Position Description CGI's Global Wealth Capital Markets...
Senior Consultant, Commercial banking & Private Wealth Analytics Requisition...
Senior Financial Analyst Requisition ID : 18016641 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full...
Financial Services Representative II Requisition ID : 18011133 Position Type: Regular Position...