Executive Creative Director (
SapientRazorfish is looking for creative people who have the curiosity & courage that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time of rapid technology proliferation and evolving consumer behavior. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries and reimagining what digital transformation means in the connected world. Our people thrive when the status quo is challenged and requires the creation of smarter ways for business to stay relevant. If you have the optimism and vision to shake things up, then we should talk.
Executive Creative Director
As Executive Creative Director you will drive creative strategy for North, which includes Canada and the North East of the US. The ECD will have creative oversight across multiple regions and multiple teams to develop and produce industry leading creative solutions that drive clients’ business. You bring a deep understanding of integrated campaign, marketing and social work across all channels–advertising, experiential, events, film, applications, front-end and interactive media. You will play a key leadership role working with Account, Strategic Planning, Media, Technology and Business Development to shape new opportunities for Sapient — be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Strong mix of creative and operations, proven ability to lead an office and expand portfolio
- Proven leadership experience and C level relationships to grow an office, to build a business, expand existing accounts
- Key head creative reporting into our North America Chief Experience Officer
- Ability to influence culture, strong mentor and collaborator across disciplines
- Direct Management of 10+ people across 3 regions
- Concept, develop and manage a “best in class” creative product
- Brand, advertising sensibility – proven experience across all channels, appreciation for craft of design
- Translate marketing and business objectives into creative strategies, present and sell to client
- Lead and direct global creative teams from concept to completion
- Planning and estimation for highly complex projects
- Risk/issue management and resolution
- Develop needs assessment, scope of projects and cost models for creative services
- Attract, recruit and retain creative talent to grow the creative capability
- Bachelor's degree required - degree in design-related discipline: Interaction, Information or Interface design; Design Planning; Graphic Design
- 15+ years of industry experience in a well-established, creative role with a proven track record of agency success
- Experience across digital channels as well as above the line; deep experience with story
- Solid verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to all levels of clients
- Knowledge of marketing, all forms of advertising, and digital experiences, with proven conceptual and design abilities
- Candidates must be well-versed in user-centered design methods, user experience, copywriting and content strategy
- Proficient to expert in: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Visio, Microsoft Office
- Proven client-facing role experience working with teams on large scale, long-term projects
- Must partner with the technology leaders, PM and other delivery groups
- Passionate attitude with willingness and enthusiasm to own your own growth
- Travel: monthly+ travel across Canada and North East of the US
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.
Req Id: 193285 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Senior User Experience Designer (61250104) Location: Toronto, ON Category: Content/Document Management Job Type: Temporary/Contract Reference: CA_EN_6_29628_61250104 Posted: March...
Close Graphic Designer Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) Industry: Packaged Goods Job Category: Creative Services Years Experience:...
Graphic Designer (Contract role - 1 year) Purpose : The graphic designer’s key accountabilities is to take the global direction for our major adidas brand stories and turn them into mechanical...
Interaction Designer/Visual Designer (61530081) Location: Mississauga, ON Category: Content/Document Management Job Type: Temporary/Contract Reference: CA_EN_6_29628_61530081 Posted: April...
Multimedia / Video Editor / Graphic Designer - Canadian Tire Corporation - C04OKN The Dealer Development and Learning Group provides learning opportunities and resources to the Canadian Tire...
Req Id: 193285 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 137 years of success. We are defined...
Senior User Experience Designer (61250104) Location: Toronto, ON Category: Content/Document...
Close Graphic Designer Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years) Career Level:...
Graphic Designer (Contract role - 1 year) Purpose : The graphic designer’s key accountabilities...
Interaction Designer/Visual Designer (61530081) Location: Mississauga,...
Multimedia / Video Editor / Graphic Designer - Canadian Tire Corporation - C04OKN The Dealer...