Executive Administrative Assistant-MON15508
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage calendar
- Coordinate meetings, appointments, travel reservations and organize business trips.
- Filter email in-box, respond on behalf of supervisor as required, and follow-up on actions
- Filter incoming calls and follow up on various information requests pertaining to the department.
- Transfer incoming calls to the proper employee.
- Act as a liaison between upper management, management, employees, and external stakeholders.
- Produce letters, documents, presentations, reports and graphics that require an extended knowledge of several office software.
- Maintain confidential files and folders.
- Manage the filing system and document management.
- Compile and update data for various reports.
- Follow up with team members or external suppliers on committed deliverables status.
- Ensure follow up on activities and files of supervisor.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a College Diploma in office management or the equivalent.
- You have more than 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have extended knowledge of SAP, computer applications, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- You are bilingual, English and French, spoken and written (perfect command of terminology, syntax, grammar and punctuation).
- You are articulate and able to present in front of groups.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Secretaries & Administrative Assistants
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 11.06.2018, 1:31:00 PM
25.06.2018, 10:59:00 PM
Job Segment: Secretary, Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, ERP, Administrative, Technology
Job Description In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Vice-President, Legal for the Clean Power Sector. The Assistant must demonstrate a strong sense of organization,...
Coordinator Accounting - (18009735) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At McKesson Canada, we...
Director Production Systems, Engineering solutions (MTIS) - MON05186 Job Family Broadcast Engineering Primary Location Montreal Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language...
Designated Support Specialist - BIM360/Construction 18WD30450 Americas-Canada-Quebec-Montréal Designated Support Specialist, BIM360/Construction Location: Montreal, QC- Canada Job ID:...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We offer many career paths that attract a wide variety of talent and skills. Follow a path that lets your...
Senior Systems Designers - MON05228 Job Family Information Technology Primary Location Montreal Position Language Requirement Bilingual (English / French) Language Skill Levels (Reading / Writing...
Job Description In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Vice-President,...
Coordinator Accounting - (18009735) Description McKesson is in the business of better health and...
Director Production Systems, Engineering solutions (MTIS) - MON05186 Job Family Broadcast...
Designated Support Specialist -...
At Sun Life, we work together, share common values and encourage growth and achievement. We...
Senior Systems Designers - MON05228 Job Family Information Technology Primary...