Contract | Central Toronto Roselawn, ONTARIO | 5 months
This position may have expired!
$78,333 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Environment Management Team Lead (62061816)
|Location:||Toronto, ON||Category:||Project Administrator/Analyst|
Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Environment Management Team Lead
Environment Management Team Lead (62061816)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Engage with project teams during early engagement discussions
• Provide full requirements analysis and recommendations for environment delivery
• Assist with the negotiation of project acceptance for proposed solution and timelines
• Work with Infrastructure team to provision required servers and networking
• Oversee environment application instance builds and integrations
• Drive completion of complete environment delivery and acceptance by project teams
• Develop end enact response protocols for proactive monitoring alerts
• Participate in defect triage and incident resolution
• Escalate and participate in Problem resolution process
• Assist and enhance workflow automation in Environment request intake
• Assist and enhance workflow automation in cross department engagement as it relates to end to end environment provisioning
• Provide solutions for cross platform integrations in SNOW/Solarwinds/ITSM
• Work with application development teams to identify key application performance metrics
• Build and deploy application monitoring profiles
• Analyze and report application performance trending, assess and recommend application / configuration enhancements or capacity improvements through the application lifecycle
• Prepare environment dashboards and report environment health and availability metrics
• College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Project management/delivery - 4-5 years
• Enterprise systems and application delivery - 4-5 years
• Application Environment Planning/Provisioning - 5 years
• Incident Management - 5 years
• Workflow Automation/Process Development - 2 years
• Proactive Application Monitoring - 2 years
• Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire
• Enterprise document and content management solutions such as OpenText Solutions
• Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB
• Experience working within a complex Hybrid and Virtualized datacenter
• Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration
• Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence would be an asset
• Proficient in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (Advanced Excel will be a definite asset)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
Information Technology - Toronto Our client is in need of an Environment Delivery Coordinator for a 12-month contract. Resource Responsibilities: Project scoping and requirements...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together...
Position Summary: As a PMO Project Manager at Equifax, you will be responsible for managing cross-organization, strategic projects from elaboration to executive and performance, establishing...
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for our client located in downtown Toronto. As an Executive Assistant, you will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to...
Req Id: 213512 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company’s vast potential. To ensure we...
Requisition ID: 16219 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that...
Information Technology - Toronto Our client is in need of an Environment Delivery Coordinator...
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that...
Position Summary: As a PMO Project Manager at Equifax, you will be responsible for managing...
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for our client located in downtown Toronto. As...
Req Id: 213512 Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined...
Requisition ID: 16219 Job Category: Information Technology With over six decades of business and...