Contract | Central Toronto Roselawn, ONTARIO | 3 months
$51,980 Average salary of similar jobs | Check Salary...
Environment Management Team Lead (62061816)
|Location:||Toronto, ON||Category:||Project Administrator/Analyst|
Modis, on behalf of our client is looking for an Environment Management Team Lead
Environment Management Team Lead (62061816)
Contract Duration: (6 months)
Location: Toronto, ON
• Engage with project teams during early engagement discussions
• Provide full requirements analysis and recommendations for environment delivery
• Assist with the negotiation of project acceptance for proposed solution and timelines
• Work with Infrastructure team to provision required servers and networking
• Oversee environment application instance builds and integrations
• Drive completion of complete environment delivery and acceptance by project teams
• Develop end enact response protocols for proactive monitoring alerts
• Participate in defect triage and incident resolution
• Escalate and participate in Problem resolution process
• Assist and enhance workflow automation in Environment request intake
• Assist and enhance workflow automation in cross department engagement as it relates to end to end environment provisioning
• Provide solutions for cross platform integrations in SNOW/Solarwinds/ITSM
• Work with application development teams to identify key application performance metrics
• Build and deploy application monitoring profiles
• Analyze and report application performance trending, assess and recommend application / configuration enhancements or capacity improvements through the application lifecycle
• Prepare environment dashboards and report environment health and availability metrics
• College or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Project management/delivery - 4-5 years
• Enterprise systems and application delivery - 4-5 years
• Application Environment Planning/Provisioning - 5 years
• Incident Management - 5 years
• Workflow Automation/Process Development - 2 years
• Proactive Application Monitoring - 2 years
• Enterprise Accounts and Claims software such as Guidewire
• Enterprise document and content management solutions such as OpenText Solutions
• Familiarity with enterprise messaging such as IBM MQ/ESB
• Experience working within a complex Hybrid and Virtualized datacenter
• Experience working with Java Virtual Machine platform, application delivery or administration
• Working knowledge of service management and productivity tools such as Service Now, Jira, Confluence would be an asset
• Proficient in MS Office suite with priority on Excel (Advanced Excel will be a definite asset)
Please note that Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Your resume will not be forwarded to any of our clients without your explicit permission. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted. Modis Canada is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!
Delivery Manager, Level 6 (Project Manager - Health Programs)- CPAC, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, 12 daysPlease note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN is only hosting this online application on behalf of The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (the...
The Senior Manager, IT Project Delivery Office is responsible for leading the IT project delivery function, working with business representatives to deliver innovative & valuable solutions and...
Information Technology - Toronto Our Client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Sr. Project Coordinator/Manager (Jira/Confluence/Excel) for their Toronto. This is a 4 months contract to start,...
Title: IT Project Manager Reports To: Director, Innovation & Projects Position Summary: As an IT Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing all traditional Project Management Office...
Junior Product Manager 18WD29362 Americas-Canada-Ontario-Toronto Junior Product Manager Location: Toronto- Canada Job ID: 18WD29362 Position Overview Are you ready to join one of the biggest...
Editorial Project Manager - (1810420) Description At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible. From bringing lectures vividly...
Delivery Manager, Level 6 (Project Manager - Health Programs)- CPAC, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, 12 daysPlease note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN is...
The Senior Manager, IT Project Delivery Office is responsible for leading the IT project...
Information Technology - Toronto Our Client in the Telco Industry is seeking a Sr. Project...
Title: IT Project Manager Reports To: Director, Innovation & Projects Position Summary: As...
Junior Product Manager 18WD29362 Americas-Canada-Ontario-Toronto Junior Product...
Editorial Project Manager - (1810420) Description At Pearson, we’re committed to a world that’s...