Take a lead role in driving the development of the future IT landscape at SNC-Lavalin, a world-class company delivering comprehensive engineering and construction solutions with offices in over 50 countries. As an Enterprise Architect Specialist, you will work closely with business leaders and process owners to take our industry-leading operations to new levels of infrastructure innovation, efficiency and flexibility.
Based at our head office in Montreal and reporting to the VP, IT Innovation and Portfolio Performance Management, you will be essential in evaluating current architecture, defining a target architectural state, creating a transition plan and developing roadmaps that translate business objectives and high-level requirements into enterprise architecture models. Your expertise at aligning business and IT strategies will ensure successful implementation and promote efficiency and flexibility across the organization. Through technology standardization, reuse and complexity reduction, you will maximize the value received from IT investments. Up-to-date on the industry trends and newest technologies, you will bring trusted insight to the growth and maturity of enterprise architecture processes as they evolve, and act as a technology lead in new solution discovery efforts.
Our ideal Enterprise Architect will have:
- Proven leadership and track record in innovation, enterprise architecture and roadmap development;
- Demonstrated experience as a strong driver of new and emerging technologies, including applying technologies to help drive business objectives;
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with business partners; and
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal/ written/ presentation), including the ability to adapt messaging to influence senior technical professionals and Business Managers, in both English and French;
- A university degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 15 years’ progressive IT work experience, or equivalent with at least 7 years’ experience as a Systems Architect and 2 years’ experience as an Enterprise Architect.Ability to deal with ambiguity, self-started, autonomous
- Experience in the Engineering and/or Construction industry;
- Knowledge and experience of new technology trends and disruptive technologies, including digital services such as IoT and big data.
Building what matters
With a team of approximately 50,000 employees globally and an internationally recognized commitment to ethics, compliance and sustainability, we deliver world-class infrastructure, oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, and power solutions developed by competent, collaborative, and visionary employees.
SNC-Lavalin’s Total Rewards program promotes innovation and success through a pay-for-performance culture, starting with:
- A base salary that recognizes employees’ individual skills, competencies, performance and development
- Flexible health and wellness programs suited to employees’ personal and family needs
- Supplemental pension plan opportunities to accumulate post-retirement income
- Outstanding performance rewards that align eligible employees’ compensation with the degree of achievement of SNC-Lavalin and business unit objectives, and
- Opportunities to purchase SNC-Lavalin shares and reap the benefits of current and future company success.
If you are a bilingual Enterprise Architect ready to take your track record of success to new levels, make your next step with SNC-Lavalin. Let’s build a brighter future together.
SNC-Lavalin’s commitment to our employees means we actively promote diversity and equal opportunity, while providing our diverse and dedicated workforce with the accommodations necessary to attain their full potential.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Role description: This role is responsible for understanding, analyzing and then addressing non-functional Business...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: The Solution Architect (SA) is accountable to create solutions, which support...
Principal Architect - Cloud and Datacenter Architecture Principal Architect - Cloud and Datacenter Architecture • Location: Montreal • Position status: Full time • Compensation: Competitive Salary...
City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: We are looking for an UML Modeler, max 2-3 years'experience in solution architecture (young and dynamic team!)....
Category:Infrastructure/Cloud City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: This role is responsible for understanding, analyzing and then addressing Business...
Software Team Lead Great opportunity for a Software Team Lead to join a thriving company that uses only the most cutting edge technology! Title: Software Team Lead Location: Montreal, QC Position...
City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Role...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full...
Principal Architect - Cloud and Datacenter Architecture Principal Architect - Cloud and...
City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: We are looking...
Category:Infrastructure/Cloud City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position...
Software Team Lead Great opportunity for a Software Team Lead to join a thriving company that...