Take a lead role in driving the development of the future IT landscape at SNC-Lavalin, a world-class company delivering comprehensive engineering and construction solutions with offices in over 50 countries. As an Enterprise Architect Specialist, you will work closely with business leaders and process owners to take our industry-leading operations to new levels of infrastructure innovation, efficiency and flexibility.
Based at our head office in Montreal and reporting to the VP, IT Innovation and Portfolio Performance Management, you will be essential in evaluating current architecture, defining a target architectural state, creating a transition plan and developing roadmaps that translate business objectives and high-level requirements into enterprise architecture models. Your expertise at aligning business and IT strategies will ensure successful implementation and promote efficiency and flexibility across the organization. Through technology standardization, reuse and complexity reduction, you will maximize the value received from IT investments. Up-to-date on the industry trends and newest technologies, you will bring trusted insight to the growth and maturity of enterprise architecture processes as they evolve, and act as a technology lead in new solution discovery efforts.
Our ideal Enterprise Architect will have:
- Proven leadership and track record in innovation, enterprise architecture and roadmap development;
- Demonstrated experience as a strong driver of new and emerging technologies, including applying technologies to help drive business objectives;
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with business partners; and
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal/ written/ presentation), including the ability to adapt messaging to influence senior technical professionals and Business Managers, in both English and French;
- A university degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 15 years’ progressive IT work experience, or equivalent with at least 7 years’ experience as a Systems Architect and 2 years’ experience as an Enterprise Architect.Ability to deal with ambiguity, self-started, autonomous
- Experience in the Engineering and/or Construction industry;
- Knowledge and experience of new technology trends and disruptive technologies, including digital services such as IoT and big data.
Building what matters
With a team of approximately 50,000 employees globally and an internationally recognized commitment to ethics, compliance and sustainability, we deliver world-class infrastructure, oil and gas, mining and metallurgy, and power solutions developed by competent, collaborative, and visionary employees.
SNC-Lavalin’s Total Rewards program promotes innovation and success through a pay-for-performance culture, starting with:
- A base salary that recognizes employees’ individual skills, competencies, performance and development
- Flexible health and wellness programs suited to employees’ personal and family needs
- Supplemental pension plan opportunities to accumulate post-retirement income
- Outstanding performance rewards that align eligible employees’ compensation with the degree of achievement of SNC-Lavalin and business unit objectives, and
- Opportunities to purchase SNC-Lavalin shares and reap the benefits of current and future company success.
If you are a bilingual Enterprise Architect ready to take your track record of success to new levels, make your next step with SNC-Lavalin. Let’s build a brighter future together.
SNC-Lavalin’s commitment to our employees means we actively promote diversity and equal opportunity, while providing our diverse and dedicated workforce with the accommodations necessary to attain their full potential.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
Specialiste au contenu BIM/BIM Content Specialist - Major Projects East Quebec, Aecon Group, 28 daysOrganization Overview Le Groupe Aecon Inc. est la plus importante société canadienne de construction et d’aménagement en infrastructure cotée en bourse. Aecon et ses filiales offrent leurs...
Enterprise Cloud Strategist / Principal Sales Consultant-180006BK Preferred Qualifications The Enterprise Cloud Architect will be working closely – depending on each case - with Oracle Sales to...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: Java Web Architect/Solution Architect The ideal candidates will want to work in a...
City: Montreal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: CGI is seeking a seasoned Business & Process Architect with a proven track record in Business Model evolution for...
LOCATION: Montreal, Quebec (CA-QC) JOB NUMBER: 23582 Job Overview In this role, you will work under the direction of the leader, project group, as well as under the leadership of the head of the...
Solution Architect - Payment Primary Location : QC-Montreal Island-Montreal Employee Status : Regular Schedule : Full-time Description One of our organization's 5 strategic strategies, the...
Specialiste au contenu BIM/BIM Content Specialist - Major Projects East Quebec, Aecon Group, 28 daysOrganization Overview Le Groupe Aecon Inc. est la plus importante société canadienne de...
Enterprise Cloud Strategist / Principal Sales Consultant-180006BK Preferred Qualifications The...
Category:Development/Engineering City: Montréal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full...
City: Montreal, Quebec, Canada Employment Type: Full Time Position Description: CGI is seeking a...
LOCATION: Montreal, Quebec (CA-QC) JOB NUMBER: 23582 Job Overview In this role, you will work...
Solution Architect - Payment Primary Location : QC-Montreal Island-Montreal Employee...