Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Manager
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Marketing
Years Experience: 6-8 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 1
Posting Date: November 17, 2020
Share this job:
Our client, a leading Consumer Goods Company, located in Markham, ON is looking to hire an E-Commerce Leadto lead E-Commerce growth for their Company on a Permanent, Full-Time basis.
Reporting into the Director of Sales & Marketing, the E-Commerce Lead will be responsible for the daily management of Amazon Canada (Marketing, Sales, listings, analytics, insights etc.); and liaising with Key Account Managers to drive E-Retailer growth for retail bricks and mortar customers.
The ideal candidate for this role will have expertise in developing strategy and execution in building E-Commerce capabilities. The E-Commerce lead will be required to work with Global counter-parts and cross-functionally with Sales & Marketing to craft detailed online marketing and sales plans.
- Defining the company’s online sales & marketing strategies for the E-Commerce channel in relation to business goals
- P&L accountability over the E-Commerce channel
- Execute online marketing strategies for the E-Commerce Channel in relation
to business goals and monitor KPIs of online sales
- Analyze competitors so to place the business on the market in a competitive way and with the right visibility on the web
- Support to design customer experience, detailing the electronic sales flow
- Evaluate, select, test and manage the web platforms and negotiating with suppliers
- Support to integrate specific e-commerce systems
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from a four-year college or university or equivalent in marketing or related field
- 5+ years in CPG Marketing and/or Sales roles, with 2-3 years in digital and e-commerce
- Strategic experience building a brand digitally
- Experience with Amazon required
- Experience with E-Retailers (Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, London Drugs, Jean Coutu), and PurePlay (Well.ca) accounts an asset
- PnL management experience required
- Bilingual (English/ French) an asset
- Computer Skills (excel, ppt, outlook)
- Strong problem-solving abilities, analytical skills and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience in project leadership in a cross-functional environment
- Self-starter and willing to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Strong relationship building skills, team-player
Learn More about CPG Connect
See all CPG Connect job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Job Title : Fashion Associates - Penningtons - Smart Centres Regina East- Regina Status : Temporary - Full Time Posting Date : 2020-10-27 Reference Number : REGINA-15065 Description : Penningtons...
- Bachelor’s degree in Health or Public Administration, Commerce, or Business Administration, or a health related discipline; - Five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in community development,...
City of Langford IT-IM Analyst/LAN Administrator Regular, Full-Time $39.93 – $43.64 per hour Would you like to be part of a dynamic, fast paced, award winning local government organization? A team...
BC Local Government Job Posting Service School District No. 62 (Sooke) Occupational Health and Safety Advisor POSITION SUMMARY: Sooke School District is the fastest growing School District in...
School District No. 62 (Sooke) Senior Budget Analyst POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Manager, Financial Reporting and Analysis, the Senior Budget Analyst assists in the development of...
Cet employeur invite les personnes de 55 ans et plus à poser leur candidature. Nombre de poste(s) à combler : 1 N° de l'offre : 7791095 Appellation d'emploi à l'interne (si différente) :...
Job Title : Fashion Associates - Penningtons - Smart Centres Regina East-...
- Bachelor’s degree in Health or Public Administration, Commerce, or Business Administration, or...
City of Langford IT-IM Analyst/LAN Administrator Regular, Full-Time $39.93 – $43.64 per...
BC Local Government Job Posting Service School District No. 62 (Sooke) Occupational Health and...
School District No. 62 (Sooke) Senior Budget Analyst POSITION SUMMARY: Under the direction of...
Cet employeur invite les personnes de 55 ans et plus à poser leur candidature. Nombre de...