Director, Service & AMPs-TRO000794
The Trojan Technologies group of businesses offers products under the brands Aquafine, Salsnes Filter, Trojan Marinex, TrojanUV and VIQUA. Applications and markets served include municipal wastewater, drinking water, environmental contaminant treatment; ballast water treatment; residential water treatment; ultra-purification of water used in food and beverage manufacturing, pharmaceutical processing and semiconductor applications; filtration and solids separation.
Trojan Technologies enables customers to meet their water quality objectives by providing eco-efficient solutions that reduce and recover costs, energy, resources and space. Collaboratively solving problems with our customers, we deliver low-risk innovative technologies that offer sustainable, effective results. We ensure greater water confidence and environmental stewardship for people, industries and municipalities, improving the lives of over one billion people globally.
Provide dedicated leadership to Trojan municipal and industrial service efforts worldwide and be responsible for policies, procedures, tools and inspections to ensure a consistently superior experience for customers.
- Responsible for the business and performance and management of Team Leaders in TAC, Field Service, Service Projects, AMPs, and Customer Operations teams
- Manage financial budget
- Manage the service based relationships / contracts with reps and third party service providers
- Owns responsibilities for successful rep performance and implements changes as necessary
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient service resources available on a global basis to perform and support Field Service and TAC functions
- Ultimately responsible for developing a sustainable strategy to ensure that all sites meet disinfection targets
- Acts as Trojan senior point of contact for customers, contractors and consultants in relation to service issues and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Responsible for resolving / investigating service issues related to customer satisfaction surveys
- Responsible for reaching agreement and negotiating financial and technical resolution of customer issues
- Responsible for developing global service strategy for customer support in consultation with managing directors for Europe and China
- Responsible for determining, enabling and inspecting minimum training and experience requirements for all service providers and TAC personnel
- Development and inspection of minimum service quality standards in all regions
- Responsible for recommending necessary spare parts stock levels and projecting staffing requirements for future years
- Routine global travel required
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 67,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $18.3B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,200% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
: Trojan Technologies
: Customer Support
: North America-North America-Canada-ON-London
Corix Water Products has an opening for a Account Manager in our London branch. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this role builds and manages customer relationships within an assigned...
Maintenance Electrician( Job Number: 190001KP) Description POSITION: FT Maintenance Electrician BUSINESS UNIT: London Ice Cream Plant LOCATION: London, Ontario REPORTS...
Account Manager - Light Industrial Sales - (1902620) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating...
Bilingual Manager Core Services (French/English) - Starwood CCC--St. Thomas (19000XTK), Starwood CCC--St. Thomas, 20 daysHere’s To Your Journey with Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a...
Description Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9...
Financial Advisor, Business Requisition ID : 19005731 Position Type: Regular Position Status: Full Time Job : Sales Work Location : Canada-Ontario-Belleville-366 North Front St. Unit 04 Unposting...
Corix Water Products has an opening for a Account Manager in our London branch. Reporting to...
Maintenance Electrician( Job Number: 190001KP) Description POSITION: FT Maintenance...
Account Manager - Light Industrial Sales - (1902620) Description At Ingersoll Rand we are...
Bilingual Manager Core Services (French/English) - Starwood CCC--St. Thomas (19000XTK), Starwood CCC--St. Thomas, 20 daysHere’s To Your Journey with Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with...
Description Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th...
Financial Advisor, Business Requisition ID : 19005731 Position Type: Regular Position...