DHG ranks among the top 20 public accounting firms in the nation. With more than 2,000 professionals in 30+ offices located in 13 states, we combine extensive tax, assurance and advisory experience with a focus on relationships and personal service to help our clients achieve their goals. People, careers and flexibility are at the heart of DHG’s culture making it a great place to build a valuable career.
- Serves the needs of the client by planning, coordinating, and executing cross-functional risk management projects
- Coordinates with the Partner on all phases of the engagement, including execution of the project deliverables. Manages relationship with client-side project members to facilitate project fulfillment
- Exercises independent thinking skills by making decisions related to engagements to include dynamic problem solving, risk assessment, quality control, and data and information evaluation
- Identifies further areas of value-add to create opportunities for future projects to continue to build out DHG Risk Advisory Services
- Maintains a professional appearance and demeanor, reflective of the company, at all times
- Demonstrates strong communication and organizational skills
- Executes a project plan well and assists in project development
- Assist in recruiting professionals into the practice
- BA or BS in Business, Accounting, or related field, Masters Degree preferred
- 10+ years of professional level project management experience in public accounting, IT audit, internal audit and/or Sarbanes Oxley compliance
- Relevant certifications (CPA, CIA, CISA, PMP) required
- Experience in financial service industries required
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of Database Software Systems a plus (i.e., SQL, Microsoft Access)
- Working knowledge of COSO, COBIT, and ITIL control frameworks and standards a plus
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficient and highly professional verbal and written English communication skills
- Full Time position
- Compensation will be Market Rate
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million residents and 163,000 businesses in Brampton, Caledon and Mississauga. Committed to service...
Job Overview Temporary Full-time (Immediately to March 2019) The Business Analyst and Project Support leads the analysis and documentation of business requirements to support projects for...
Job Overview Title: Technical ERP Project Manager JobID: KM497224109 Location: Vancouver, BC Overview: Our client in the healthcare sector is looking to bring on a Technical Project Manager to...
Job Overview Boeing Vancouver Labs is the Rapid Development and Data Science arm of Boeing Vancouver located in beautiful, vibrant Yaletown. The Labs environment is fast-paced, highly...
Job Overview The Director's role is to develop and maintain ongoing Technology Risk Management and Data Privacy. Adherence to and promotion of Absolute Security Policies and Technical Operations...
Job Posting Job ID: 31466 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Service Unit Directors Job Category: Facilities Management Classification Title: Managing Director Business...
The Region of Peel serves a vibrant and culturally diverse community of more than 1.4 million...
Job Overview Temporary Full-time (Immediately to March 2019) The Business Analyst and Project...
Job Overview Title: Technical ERP Project Manager JobID: KM497224109 Location: Vancouver,...
Job Overview Boeing Vancouver Labs is the Rapid Development and Data Science arm of Boeing...
Job Overview The Director's role is to develop and maintain ongoing Technology Risk Management...
Job Posting Job ID: 31466 Vancouver - Point Grey Campus Location: Employment Group: Service Unit...