Director, National Food Service Sales Customer Business Team
Job Posting Category: Experienced Professionals (1+ years)
Career Level: Director
Industry: Packaged Goods
Job Category: Sales
Years Experience: 6-8 Years
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Date: June 03, 2020
Share this job:
Director, National Food Service Sales Customer Business Team
Arla Foods Inc., a leading manufacturer of Specialty cheeses, with International market dominance, has an ex-citing opportunity for a results-driven National Food Service Sales Director who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. With over 60 years of heritage innovating Tre Stelle and Castello cheeses, Arla has a solid reputation for manufacturing Quality products that hold leading positions across its brand categories.
As part of a winning team, the incumbent will be responsible for developing, driving and continuously improv-ing the effective implementation of the National Foodservice Sales Customer Business Team (CBT) strategy to achieve agreed upon sales volume, revenue, profit and personnel targets and alignment with the company Strategic Plan.
The selected candidates will be located in our Concord office and will perform the full-time role of Director, National Food Service Sales CBT.
- Develop and execute the National Foodservice Sales CBT strategy, ensuring that the strategy aligns with the company Strategic Plan and the National Sales Strategy.
- Participate in the annual and long-term business planning and strategy development process for the Sales Department.
- Deliver against KPI objectives as developed/communicated from the VP, Sales.
- Develop, communicate, monitor and assess KPI’s for the Foodservice Sales CBT consistent with National Sales Department KPI’s and specific to Foodservice sales needs and objectives.
- Ensure the monitoring and control of customer rebates and discounts, pricing, receivables and deduc-tions, traceability, forecasting, product recall procedures, product launches & discontinuations, customer and market intelligence & other sales functions within the region.
- Track sales performance, identify variances vs budget, (volume, profit, and selling expenses), and devel-op and implement plans with the Foodservice Sales CBT to address any issues, consistent with overall Na-tional Sales Strategy.
- Manage broker relationships to ensure delivery of agreed to performance targets and KPI’s and that broker activities are consistent with sales department strategies.
- Establish and develop strong, productive relationships with customers based on relative importance to the overall performance and delivery of the Foodservice and National Sales Department objectives.
- Lead the Development of annual customer plans for major Foodservice customers that are consistent with overall business objectives and national selling strategy.
- Monitor and communicate up to date information on the Foodservice market, retail pricing and competitive actions and threats.
- Lead, coach and develop the Foodservice Sales CBT personnel including providing feedback and con-ducting formal evaluations. Ensure the Team has the required resources and competencies to meet de-partment agreed upon objectives.
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of department Business Continuity Plans, including pandemic preparedness, ensuring staff competency and cross training efforts are executed to maintain organizational continuity during workplace interruptions/events.
- Motivate staff to ensure the customer (internal and external) remains prominent in the execution of depart-mental activities, with the goal of achieving positive customer experience management.
Basic Job Requirements:
- Must have strong leadership (influencer) and interpersonal skills to form relationships internally and exter-nally.
- Proven track record of exceptional sales target achievements, driving sales strategy and leading a cus-tomer business team.
- Demonstrated ability to create direction, build and develop strong teams, and foster a positive environ-ment.
- Strong system skills (MS Office, Nielsen). Experience with SAP preferred.
Education & Experience Required:
- Minimum completion of a University or College Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or a related area.
- Minimum of 7 years Senior Sales leadership and managerial experience.
- Previous experience in the Foodservice industry; established relationships with Quick Service Restaurant channels.
In pursuing this exciting opportunity, the selected individuals will be awarded with competitive wages including group benefits and company sponsored pension program.
Grow at Arla Foods
At Arla, we do so much more than make some of the world’s favorite dairy products. We give babies the best start in life, make the family dinner unforgettable and mornings worth getting up for. Every single one of us plays an important role and together we build and help establish our position as one of the largest dairy companies in the world.
Arla foods is committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and employees regardless of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, rec-ord of offences (for which a pardon has been granted), disability, marital or family status, or any other characteristic pro-tected by law. If you require an accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact us at the email address above to provide your contact information. While we appreciate all resume submissions, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Learn More about Arla Foods Inc.
See all Arla Foods Inc. job postings
Setup a Career Alert for similar jobs
Send to a friend
Share this job:
Director, First Nations, Inuit and Métis Cancer Strategy, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, 21 daysPlease note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN is only hosting this online application on behalf of The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (the...
Manager, First Nations, Inuit and Metis Cancer Strategy, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, 29 daysPlease note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN is only hosting this online application on behalf of The Canadian Partnership Against Cancer (the...
JOB POSTING #859862 Position: Financial Business Manager Site: Toronto Western Hospital – Krembil Discovery Tower Department: Altum Health & Business Development Reports To: ...
JOB POSTING #859561 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site: Toronto Western Hospital Department: TWH Administration Reports to: Director of...
JOB POSTING #859655 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site: Princess Margaret Cancer Center Department: PM Administration Reports to: Director of...
Job Title : Team Leader - Reitmans - Shoppers World Danforth - Toronto Status : Regular - Full Time Posting Date : 2020-06-25 Reference Number : TOR-08315 Description : Share your...
Director, First Nations, Inuit and Métis Cancer Strategy, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, 21 daysPlease note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN...
Manager, First Nations, Inuit and Metis Cancer Strategy, Canadian Partnership Against Cancer, 29 daysPlease note that while you may notice the UHN logo or a reference to UHN in this posting, UHN...
JOB POSTING #859862 Position: Financial Business Manager Site: Toronto...
JOB POSTING #859561 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site:...
JOB POSTING #859655 Position: Financial Business Manager, Clinical Programs Site:...
Job Title : Team Leader - Reitmans - Shoppers World Danforth - Toronto Status : Regular - Full...